Is it "OK" to eat an entire bag of Lays Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps?

DuckyGirard

May 23, 2021
My dad once said "son, your generation eats junk food to get away from their problems. In my generation we eat junk because we know we've earned it."

DuckyGirard

May 23, 2021
Fresh out of boot camp.

In "A" school, US Navy for avionics.

It was the only time in the history of me that I had a flat stomach. It looked odd. I remember saying take a mental picture because it won't last.

I then sat down and ate a whole bag of nacho cheese Doritos. My roommate was livid.

He wanted a 6 pack.

To each their own, I want a harum.
The best Christmas I ever had was 8 cans of beer, a pack of smokes, a spliff, $50 in pull tabs, A family sized bag of chips and a box of Rainbow coloured chocolate chip cookies.

It was my first christmas away from home and I was all alone as my college mates were all gone to their parents, I made it the greatest christmas morning ever, followed by the worst christmas afternoon ever.

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
The best Christmas I ever had was 8 cans of beer, a pack of smokes, a spliff, $50 in pull tabs, A family sized bag of chips and a box of Rainbow coloured chocolate chip cookies.

Wouldn't put a dent in me...

It was my first christmas away from home and I was all alone as my college mates were all gone to their parents, I made it the greatest christmas morning ever, followed by the worst christmas afternoon ever.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV

Maybe they still sell these, but when I was a kid they used to sell these huge plastic tubes of Pixy Stix and it was nothing for me and my friends to each finish one of those things off in virtually no time. I also remember around Valentines Day they would sell these chewy SweetTarts that were just about the size of a puck. Thankfully after all that sugar consumption me and my original teeth are still in place lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad