Is it "OK" to eat an entire bag of Lays Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps?

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I once worked with a guy who would literally tear through a bag of hostess or who ever, pork rinds, and then complain that the bag could have been bigger. I never met anyone else that could eat more then a couple!

Remember hickory sticks, they seemed like dried out bagged skinny french fries! :laugh:
The snack your parents tossed at ya in the back seat on a long road trip in the 70's.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I once ate an entire bag of Oreos for breakfast when my kid was 6 weeks old.

I don't even like Oreos that much, but it wasn't about the enjoyment.

Egg

Sep 3, 2007
I think it would be wrong not to, to be honest.

"Bet you can't just eat one". To that, I say "watch me eat the entire bag, in less than 2 minutes. What do I win?"

When I look at "suggested servings" on the bags of chips, I laugh at times, thinking to myself...who in the history of humanity, has eaten 5 chips, to maintain the appropriate fat and salt content recommended for an adult for one day.

You just purchased a bag of chips.

That's like purchasing a McLaren, and vowing to drive below the speed limit.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
No.

You must leave one chip to challenge the next person to pick up the bag.

1*pZf7GtTQC_VuWAGJO9bytg.jpeg

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Doritos probably have as much or more hydro carbons then the plastic bags they're sold in.

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Fresh out of boot camp.

In "A" school, US Navy for avionics.

It was the only time in the history of me that I had a flat stomach. It looked odd. I remember saying take a mental picture because it won't last.

I then sat down and ate a whole bag of nacho cheese Doritos. My roommate was livid.

He wanted a 6 pack.

To each their own, I want a harum.

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
I almost never buy snacks or junk food, but when I do, it's to wolf down the entire thing in one go. I don't think I've ever eaten just a couple of handfuls before putting it away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad