GDT: is it blackhawks or black hawks

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Yeah I dont get it. Seems like you play pk tonight and then martin vs fla. Maybe they want Martin to see Dallas since pk was sub .900 vs them..

We are going to lose the dallas game anyway. Sorry. We've lost every home game I have gone to this year and that's the one I go to on my B-day. Its tradition. Last year we lost to the Ducks at home on my B day, so...

Last edited:
Reactions: Tryamw

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
If Martin was starting he would have been in the starters crease. That tells me Kooch is starting

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Brind’Amour said otherwise. My assumption is Pytor’s maintenance morning and non-start tonight is because he had a little too much fun in Vegas based on no facts whatsoever.
Sir, these are the Carolina Hurricanes.

It's likely something as boring as Kochetkov woke up stiff after sleeping on the plane.

Or something as bizarre as falling asleep on an avocado.

Edit: Damn it, now I have the image of Rod and Pyotr in the avocados from Mexico commercial. and it's even better.

Last edited:

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
The Blackhawks are currently on a 20-game road losing streak.

Tonight’s result is inevitable.
Combine this with the fact that we'll either be playing against Mrazek (former Canes always kill the Canes when we play AGAINST them) or an AHL goalie...unless we put up 50 shots to win win 1-0 we're f***ED

(for reference, Soderblom is the 2nd worst goalie in the league > 10GP to...you guessed it...Raanta)

Sucks Pyotr is feeling under-the-weather today, Mrazek vs Kooch: Battle of the Adventurous Goalies would have been fun (if not heart-stopping) to see

Last edited:

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Combine this with the fact that we'll either be playing against Mrazek (former Canes always kill the Canes when we play AGAINST them) or an AHL goalie...unless we put up 50 shots to win win 1-0 we're f***ED

(for reference, Soderblom is the 2nd worst goalie in the league > 10GP to...you guessed it...Raanta)

Sucks Pyotr is feeling under-the-weather today, Mrazek vs Kooch: Battle of the Adventurous Goalies would have been fun (if not heart-stopping) to see
Andersen better be ready to go soon, because we might see a goalie fight if that is the matchup.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

I thought I saw recently that Mrazek has been playing well lately. He's been the main reason the Hawks have won any games.

Reactions: cptjeff

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville

It's likely something as boring as Kochetkov woke up stiff after sleeping on the plane.

Edit: Damn it, now I have the image of Rod and Pyotr in the avocados from Mexico commercial. and it's even better.

Id fall out laughing if Rod sung that to Kooch

Reactions: Tryamw

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham

At least he didn't cut open the Avacado..

• Wow
Reactions: Chrispy

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
I was hoping for koochie tonight.
IX6irst.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad