Post-Game Talk: Good enough!

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
That 2nd and 3rd were massive after a shaky 1st.

Team took a while to shake the nerves I think... but by the end they were clearly the better team.

Now just carry over that confidence into game 7 and give it everything and pepper the net... the goals and the W will come.

Last edited:

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
IMG_2367.jpeg

9 REMAIN

PLAY LA BAMBA

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
As bad as the Oilers played in game 5, that Vancouver effort was way, way worse. Absolute dogshit. 1 good game this playoffs and they're somehow going to game 7 of round 2.

Seriously, if Nashville could score, three Canucks don't even make it out of the first round.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Massive big ball move by Knobs that paid off brilliantly. It wasn’t so much as getting Skinner back in the nets (he was fine, did his job) but sending a message to the team that they needed to get back to playing the style that helps make Skinner effective. Boys played it beautifully. I know some here want a lunkhead screaming coach, but Knob is a good fit for the personal and style of play of this group. Trust is key for a successful team, and Knob trusted his group, and they came thru in spades for him.

McSomnii

why u no change oil
Nov 3, 2012
Little Houston, AB
Nice to see the team come out with a strong effort, but I know that they can reach greater heights still.

Expect the Canucks to come out strong on Monday, but goaltending aside, if the Oilers replicate or improve upon this effort tonight, they will win.

...but be sure to continue keeping the high danger scoring chances down on Skinner from here on out, will ya? :laugh:

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
As bad as the Oilers played in game 5, that Vancouver effort was way, way worse. Absolute dogshit. 1 good game this playoffs and they're somehow going to game 7 of round 2.

Seriously, if Nashville could score, three Canucks don't even make it out of the first round.
It’s infuriating this series should be over. Oil have to stop the self inflicted wounds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad