Is it a good sign that the new Team clicked so fast?

tjs252

Feb 10, 2007
It's encouraging, but it's hardly "clicking". The three best players "looking" players over the three game stretch - Richards, Lundqvist, and Zuccarello - were here before the trades.

bogans

Mar 24, 2007
Philly
I love Gabby, he was and will remain one of my favorite players, scared to see what will happen when CBJ are in our division next season, but I suspect he was having a really tough time this season. Squeezing his stick really hard, and not getting along with the coach. I think he impacted the room a lot. I saw multiple quotes from him after leaving that the room was no good this year and it was not just him who thought so. I think he might've been bringing down other players as well. This is all conjecture from quotes that I have seen and interviews i have watched, but ever since he left and new blood has come in, some of the same guys who were underperforming all season have seemed rejuvenated not only on the ice, but in interviews. Guys who would be interviewed were saying the right things, but just didn't seem to have any energy or excitement behind their words, now it is totally different. They seem to believe in this team and their coach / captains.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad