Is Babcock in Edmonton? [MOD EDIT: No]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooman

Mar 8, 2006
I was reading the sun and Terry Jones? ( i think it was his article) mentioned Babcock was supposed to be flying in to Edmonton today?

Anyone know if he did or not?

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
In his article he said Babcock is "flying over here".
Jones is in Prague for the worlds.

Thus, no, Babcock is not here.

Dooman

Mar 8, 2006
Oh. Okay. Just re-read the article and realized i misunderstood about where "Babcock is flying in Sunday to meet with Gms Monday"

I got the impression he meant the Oilers GM

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I was reading the sun and Terry Jones? ( i think it was his article) mentioned Babcock was supposed to be flying in to Edmonton today?

Anyone know if he did or not?

Do not think so. the guy coaching team canada cancelled some coffee meetings (used for the get to know you stage before things ger serious), If babcock is in Edmonton many people here in Prague will be shocked.

I thought babcock was in buffalo today

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
Oooo, let's play the where-did-you-see-Babcock game.

I saw him buying Slurpees for him and Elvis at the 7-11 on Stony Plain Road near 149 Street this afternoon. Babs was buying a Coke one and Elvis went with grape.

Dooman

Mar 8, 2006
Do not think so. the guy coaching team canada cancelled some coffee meetings (used for the get to know you stage before things ger serious), If babcock is in Edmonton many people here in Prague will be shocked.

I thought babcock was in buffalo today

He was in Buffalo yesterday for 8hours. Left on Pegulas jet back to Detroit. Lol

Xamar*

I just seen him at Cactus on Jasper. It's going down people !!!!

Just kidding.

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
TSN needs to be interrupting regular programming every hour or two with #Babcockwatch 2015 updates. If Mac T follows this guy into a bathroom I want to be the first to know.

You can make up a fitting #2 joke if you must.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad