Is anyone else glad Steve Kouleas is joining TSN

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Great personality, knows his hockey, and projects his voice with passion. The Score went downhill right after he was let go and was the best part of that channel. Looking forward to seeing him back on tv regularly.

asusgig

Nov 25, 2010
I'm glad Kouleas is coming to TSN. It would be good to see him get on with the hockey broadcasts as a colour commentator, maybe push McGuire out. TSN will be all the better for hockey, if they would just get rid of McGuire. I can't stand that guy!

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I'm glad Kouleas is coming to TSN. It would be good to see him get on with the hockey broadcasts as a colour commentator, maybe push McGuire out. TSN will be all the better for hockey, if they would just get rid of McGuire. I can't stand that guy!

McGuire's personality is questionable but his hockey knowledge is impeccable.

RogerRoeper*

Kouleas hates the Leafs. That should win him brownie points with the rest of Canada.

RogerRoeper*

McGuire's personality is questionable but his hockey knowledge is impeccable.

That's always been my beef with Pierre. He's terribly annoying and has a horrible personality for tv. But his hockey knowledge is top notch.

That's why Mackenzie is liked so much: Great hockey knowledge+ a quiet personality that doesn't upset or annoy anyone.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Is he still doing hockey 2nite? I've watched TH2N about half a dozen times this year, and I've never seen him on or mention in the show.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I always wondered if Kouleas was hard of hearing. All the guy does is yell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad