Is anyone else glad Steve Kouleas is joining TSN

leafsrule123

Apr 28, 2010
Castleton
I don't know if any of you watched the Score with him with his show usually every week day night around 6-7pm. I always liked watching his show (Which was also the radio broadcast at the same time)

Anyways what do you all think? I would much rather have him then Pierre Mcguire. If you haven't heard about this news of him joining the show then here is the link

http://canadiansportsfan.wordpress.com/2010/12/09/steve-kouleas-joins-tsn/

His show starts this Tuesday

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
Are you watching American Idol? I had no idea he was joining TSN, until is saw the commercial on CTV during American Idol :laugh:

This is good news though, I really like Kouleas and the energy he brings to hockey talk. He's definitely a breath of fresh air

leafsrule123

Apr 28, 2010
Castleton
Are you watching American Idol? I had no idea he was joining TSN, until is saw the commercial on CTV during American Idol :laugh:

This is good news though, I really like Kouleas and the energy he brings to hockey talk. He's definitely a breath of fresh air

lol no I was watching TSN. I have known this for over a week now and the commercial just reminded me and I was surprised no one posted it on here, so I thought I would lol

Da Murf

Nov 4, 2009
Calgary AB
in a word yes... in two words hell yes... The only news that would make me happier about a guy getting hired would be Kirk Muller as head coach :naughty:

TML g u n n e R s*

he knows his stuff, but sometimes he is a bitt cocky

adammac19

Sep 11, 2007
Cape Breton
I was always a fan of his when he use to do Hardcore Hockey Talk on the score every night. I look forward to his new highlight show as all we are stuck with his Nick Kypreos and Don MacLean on Sportsnet with Hockeycenteral.

SuperSaiyanBeastmode

May 20, 2010
Ontario
I was always a fan of his when he use to do Hardcore Hockey Talk on the score every night. I look forward to his new highlight show as all we are stuck with his Nick Kypreos and Don MacLean on Sportsnet with Hockeycenteral.
Hockeycentral would lose so many viewers if it was on tsn, too bad it's on tsn2. It's probably going to be better than on the fly too so it's gonna be badass. I want him to have the same personality that he had on thescore or tsn screwed him over.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Rumor has it Cabbie is going to TSN too :sarcasm:

this is slightly off topic but whatever happened to the guy on sportsnet who said **** sucker live? :laugh:

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
Yeah, he's a bright guy, nice to finally see him getting a shot on a proper station.

he also played the game at a pretty decent level ......YORK university i think.
he wont sugar coat the leafs ...good hire

Teflon Don

Dec 21, 2010
I love the hire, I watched his show on The Score and the guy definitely knows his stuff. He was incredibly out of place at The Score since their station is hardly known for it's hockey, TSN is much much better suited for him. I almost wish he'd gone to SportsNet since it would have had at least one tolerable hockey analyst. Oh well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->