Irma is coming

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
CNN seems disappointed the storm has weakened.

When you talk up this storm to being the strongest ever and a cat 5 for days, and it drops to a 3 and 4..... yeah, not exactly going to pull the same ratings. It's messed up their sad, but they care about ratings more than anything else.

Raining like crazy over on the east coast of FL right now.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Yeah guys, my family survived and home as well, here in Pompano Beach. My man cave (exterior of the house, sometimes called a Florida room) in which I built myself......didn't fare so well. It sustained for a while and was tough......but those high winds and downpour was too much for her and died. Ripped apart. Ripped apart my heart as I gave everything I had to build her.

Yet, I am thankful that the main roof of my house survived.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Yeah guys, my family survived and home as well, here in Pompano Beach. My man cave (exterior of the house, sometimes called a Florida room) in which I built myself......didn't fare so well. It sustained for a while and was tough......but those high winds and downpour was too much for her and died. Ripped apart. Ripped apart my heart as I gave everything I had to build her.

Yet, I am thankful that the main roof of my house survived.

cool

my grandmother up in north florida (orange park) also has a room on the exterior called a florida room

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad