Irma is coming

TJ Hooker

May 25, 2017
Thoughts and prayers with all those who are in Irma's path and will be affected by this great tragedy.

May these horrific tragedies open the world's eyes to the real effects of human-driven climate change.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Thoughts and prayers with all those who are in Irma's path and will be affected by this great tragedy.

May these horrific tragedies open the world's eyes to the real effects of human-driven climate change.

Climate change? Since when has Florida been immune to hurricanes?

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
59a4wetw80lx.jpg

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008
I'm expecting the GA and SC coasts to get hammered as well. I work for GDOT and I've spent the last 2 days moving equipment into position near Savannah.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON

Thank ****ing you. Like obviously I'm not hoping for any death, pain, or suffering to anyone or their families but someone on my facebook feed just posted this, and I'm like '**** off, man'. Why don't you ask people to help donate to disaster relief or some other **** that might ACTUALLY help. Get your thoughts and prayers nonsense out of here and stop making this ****ing hurricane that's going to kill people about how scared you are.

My heart is weak today. Hurricane Irma passes over the Turks and Caicos. All of my strength, resilience and hope have flown from my body to aid my sisters, my niece and nephews, my friends and family in Grand Turk and all people holding their loved ones close as this force of nature takes its course. Please, if you have a chance today, send some of yours their way too

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
We just boarded up the house in Vero Beach, FL.... about 5-6 miles from the coast point-to-point. Looks like we'll be trying to hold the fort down. Plenty of water, food, booze, and entertainment to keep us busy for when the power goes out.

At this point I'm not even sure we could get out if we wanted to. Traffic is just that bad and gas that scarce. Probably just wind up running out of gas along the way and being stuck.

Sep 19, 2008
We just boarded up the house in Vero Beach, FL.... about 5-6 miles from the coast point-to-point. Looks like we'll be trying to hold the fort down. Plenty of water, food, booze, and entertainment to keep us busy for when the power goes out.

At this point I'm not even sure we could get out if we wanted to. Traffic is just that bad and gas that scarce. Probably just wind up running out of gas along the way and being stuck.

This seems like an unwise decision.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Greetings from the ATL! I flew out of Miami this morning & am spending the next 4 nights at the Holiday Inn Express Airport in Atlanta. No way in heck was I going to ride this out in Miami. Hopefully I have something other than devastation to go home to next week.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Looks like it won't be nearly as bad as first feared.

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
As a frequent visitor of SWFL I just wanted to wish you guys all the best. Don't do anything stupid!
Greetings from Germany.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad