invites? who makes the opening roster?

CapsJunkie

Beaglchuck scores
May 3, 2014
Anchorage, Alaska
Bowey: in my opinion he can use a season of dominating another year in jr's I just don't want to rush him
Burakovski: great hands and skating ability, my imo he skates with his head down to much, someone like Orpick could easily end his season. other then that he looks close to ready
I hope we invite Vladimir Tkachyov and Ivan Nikolishin, theres a couple of good d men out there that didn't get drafted either...thoughts?

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Bowey: in my opinion he can use a season of dominating another year in jr's I just don't want to rush him
Burakovski: great hands and skating ability, my imo he skates with his head down to much, someone like Orpick could easily end his season. other then that he looks close to ready
I hope we invite Vladimir Tkachyov and Ivan Nikolishin, theres a couple of good d men out there that didn't get drafted either...thoughts?

As far as younglings making the roster opening day I am more bullish with the Trotz regime than the past one. Bura is the only one I would guess if he has a good training camp and then to give him a few games at the NHL level to give him taste before getting him down to Hershey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad