Intro Post

dino26

May 22, 2008
MN via Glasgow
Holy shit dino, you successfully multi-quoted, meme'd and gif'd all in one post on your welcome thread.

We got ourselves a winner!

Welcome!
Haha, cheers

Does everyone on here use desktop to access HFBoards? When I try with my phone the ad banners cover up the bottom text box and its a complete cluster to use. If there are any 3rd party apps like tapatalk which work with HFBoards please let me know, thanks in advance!

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
Haha, cheers

Does everyone on here use desktop to access HFBoards? When I try with my phone the ad banners cover up the bottom text box and it’s a complete cluster to use. If there are any 3rd party apps like tapatalk which work with HFBoards please let me know, thanks in advance!
I’ve suffered through mobile all my years here

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
Haha, cheers

Does everyone on here use desktop to access HFBoards? When I try with my phone the ad banners cover up the bottom text box and its a complete cluster to use. If there are any 3rd party apps like tapatalk which work with HFBoards please let me know, thanks in advance!
Welcome! I use desktop access much of the time. But don't have any mobile issues when I use my phone.

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Haha, cheers

I solely use mobile and the popups are maddening but you can work through it.

One of the new glitches that has arisen is the page randomly reloading while you’re in the middle of writing a post. When that happens it may seem that your partial, unfinished post has disappeared. At that point just refresh the page and the unfinished post will magically reappear.

Welcome

Reactions: dino26

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Is there any chance that the braintrust at HF can actually make this place usable on a phone? The user experience is awful and I’m sure the traffic here has dropped as a result.

Serious question.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad