HF Habs: Interim coach Trevor TabLetowski alias Big Letowski

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Not bad so far, we finaly seeing Ghule having some offensive responsabilities.

Also i've notieced in the last 2 games that whenever they leave the defensive zone Ghule and Matheson switch side, Kayden got his 3 points from his strong side yesterday, it all started with his 3rd period goal tuesday in Edmonton

Now time to work on that atrocious man to man coverage Trevor

Reactions: Redux91 and Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Also i've notieced in the last 2 games that whenever they leave the defensive zone Ghule and Matheson switch side, Kayden got his 3 points from his strong side yesterday, it all started with his 3rd period goal tuesday in Edmonton

The real problem is we only have one line who can even come close to playing that system well.
Then add in the D factor Savard does not have the mobility and some of the others do not have the aptitude.
We need much more flexibility in what we call on the ice which should be personnel driven.
A team that can't play more than one system and alter it given the situation won't go far in this league.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
1000002776.jpg

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

Habs seem to be doing just as well without Marty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad