Injury Report: Injury Thread '22-‘23 (Post 1 has current injury status)

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Always nice to see guys come back from injury even if it is just for the AHL. Getting the team firing on all cylinders down there really helps when it comes time for us to call guys up. Not we are calling up guys that just mentally are drained from being on a losing team.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

Say what you will about Benson's NHL ability (I'm hopeful that this good showing at training camp is a turning point), he is a hardworking player which they could use in the bottom 6.

He's realized that he had to reinvent himself if he had any chance to make the NHL, which could rub off on some of these entitled ponces

Reactions: oilers'72

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
These kind of events are where teams go out the window, and you just pray the guy will be fine and able to return

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011

He always comes off as well spoken and well grounded...

He has been a mainstay on my fantasy league teams for well over a decade and a great player I had always hoped would find his way to our team but with all the negative media attention he has gotten over the years I fully expected him to be a disaster every time he makes a public statement.

He has to be one of the most well spoken hockey players i've seen and I wouldn't be surprised that once his career is over he finds his way into the hockey media if he wants.

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
He always comes off as well spoken and well grounded...

He has been a mainstay on my fantasy league teams for well over a decade and a great player I had always hoped would find his way to our team but with all the negative media attention he has gotten over the years I fully expected him to be a disaster every time he makes a public statement.

He has to be one of the most well spoken hockey players i've seen and I wouldn't be surprised that once his career is over he finds his way into the hockey media if he wants.
He really does seemed to have embraced his opportunity in Edmonton. His approach has been very mature. I think that he realizes that with a family he can't afford to waste any more time behaving like a spoiled kid.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Broberg update - he sliced his fingers open cooking. Out roughly a couple more weeks per BS.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad