Injury Report: Injury Thread 2015-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadwayJay*

my wife browsing the traed thread

p1153447.jpg

She knows better after what happened to me. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, you don't get fooled again.

BroadwayJay*

I was only able to salvage my 3.5" drive after I saw CodeE's post while browsing from my work computer

iStock_000005731846XSmall.jpg

bronxirish

Oct 24, 2013
He played Mayfield and Reinhart last year when things were dire.

Who knows. When your job is possibly on the line you may go with the unexpected.

Seriously? He used those two when he had absolutely no choice whatsoever. That's after refusing to play them at all during the season which would have prepared them for the moment. You can't use this instance as a sign that he would consider using junior players in the playoffs.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I feel like you found my hot taek explanation on Wikipedia and paraphrased it just enough to turn it in as your term paper.

I like to think of it as the studio hiring me to rewrite someone else's screenplay, with a note from the producers to cut down on all the Bailey taeks because they aren't testing well with the audiences.

BroadwayJay*

I like to think of it as the studio hiring me to rewrite someone else's screenplay, with a note from the producers to cut down on all the Bailey taeks because they aren't testing well with the audiences.

Bad direction.

Bailey taeks are explosive in popularity and reach.

Abe Vukota

Free 2ndGenIslander
Jul 23, 2007

This is an excellent post. To keep it on topic, do you think a Josh Bailey injury hurts his pursuit of the Hart trophy, or is it locked up at this point?

BroadwayJay*

This is an excellent post. To keep it on topic, do you think a Josh Bailey injury hurts his pursuit of the Hart trophy, or is it locked up at this point?

If it wasn't Drew Doughty's turn this year to win the Norris, I'd say Bailey was a lock for that too. Bailey still has an outside chance to sweep the awards this year if Doughty's plus-minus goes down a bit.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
If it wasn't Drew Doughty's turn this year to win the Norris, I'd say Bailey was a lock for that too. Bailey still has an outside chance to sweep the awards this year if Doughty's plus-minus goes down a bit.

If Bailey blocks a shot in the crease do you nominate him for the Vezina Trophy too?

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Yiddish and Spanish on the same board. Just call me Juan Epstein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad