Line Combos: Injury Report: Recalled: Assigned: Rosterbating: Abuse of Prefixes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TestGrave

Nov 30, 2013
Central Florida

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
That's the kind of thing a team publicizes after they get eliminated from the playoffs. :laugh:

starsfan4ever

May 21, 2008
It shouldn't be publicized, but the players need to be held accountable. I honestly think the majority of our team suffered from a lackadsical off-season. It's obvious in the ice. They're getting out-worked, beat around edges, and out muscled when there is a puck in the vicinity. That stems from mental or physical weakness. By no means am I saying it is right, but as long as the players respect Ruff then I'm okay with this method. I'm still going to say that Jordie Benn's benching has created a split from Ruff/his players.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
It shouldn't be publicized, but the players need to be held accountable. I honestly think the majority of our team suffered from a lackadsical off-season. It's obvious in the ice. They're getting out-worked, beat around edges, and out muscled when there is a puck in the vicinity. That stems from mental or physical weakness. By no means am I saying it is right, but as long as the players respect Ruff then I'm okay with this method. I'm still going to say that Jordie Benn's benching has created a split from Ruff/his players.

I'm not really sure where this is coming from, but if these guys would rather play hockey with their buddies than win games, **** em. They can play beer league in the off season with whoever the hell they want.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Significant injuries tells me that they shouldn't have been playing. It's not like we couldn't tell that something was wrong with Kari and it's hard to tell if Goligoski is worse than usual but he certainly hasn't been better. Sit Kari until he's better and make a ****ing goalie trade or call Campbell up or do whatever the **** every other team in the league does instead of playing a ****ing injured goalie. Yeah it sucks to lose your goalie but keeping him in is worse.

OttMorrow

Sep 18, 2003
Significant injuries tells me that they shouldn't have been playing. It's not like we couldn't tell that something was wrong with Kari and it's hard to tell if Goligoski is worse than usual but he certainly hasn't been better. Sit Kari until he's better and make a ****ing goalie trade or call Campbell up or do whatever the **** every other team in the league does instead of playing a ****ing injured goalie. Yeah it sucks to lose your goalie but keeping him in is worse.

Seriously. All I see is a bunch of excuses. What about the other 2 goalies we signed? They injured too?

beltjones

Dec 4, 2014
www.breakthecipher.com

Maybe, but Jordie busted his ass in practice today. For a guy who doesn't seem like the best skater on the team during games, he was by far the fastest defenseman in skating drills today. I would say Ruff has Jordie's respect, at the very least.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Maybe, but Jordie busted his ass in practice today. For a guy who doesn't seem like the best skater on the team during games, he was by far the fastest defenseman in skating drills today. I would say Ruff has Jordie's respect, at the very least.

Jordie knows he has to work 3x as hard as the super talented guys to stay afloat.

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra

Too many ice bucket challenge this summer ?

:cold:

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
Texas supposedly added a forward from the ECHL. Should hear about a call up to Dallas soon.

I'm going to predict Glennie.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Dallas Stars recall C Travis Morin from Texas (AHL); assign D Jamie Oleksiak to Texas.

Well Ritchie is apparently never getting a chance but hmm at Oleksiak getting reassigned. Maybe a trade is coming ?

Stars90

Sep 24, 2013
Toronto
Hopefully just the games this weekend for Jamie. Get him some big minutes and bring him back up.

If they don't play Morin on the second line I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad