Injury List

JureEe

Go Kings Go!
Apr 5, 2012
sLOVEnija
Following

The Mayor John Hoven
‏@mayorNHL
Wow, botched that earlier tweet.... meant WILLIAMS is hurt (shoulder), not Richards....well Richards is hurt, but that's a different story

Dennis Bernstein
‏@DennisTFP
More details in @DustinBrown23 Brown PCL injury. Tear In left knee on first shift Game 6 in San Jose. Doesn't think surgery necessary

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Following

The Mayor John Hoven
‏@mayorNHL
Wow, botched that earlier tweet.... meant WILLIAMS is hurt (shoulder), not Richards....well Richards is hurt, but that's a different story

Dennis Bernstein
‏@DennisTFP
More details in @DustinBrown23 Brown PCL injury. Tear In left knee on first shift Game 6 in San Jose. Doesn't think surgery necessary

I hope this decision is taken out of DB's hands. Whatever the Docs believe should happen is what MUST happen.

I love the Mayor but I can wait until Monday to get the official reports. I have heard a bunch of team rumors regarding injuries since the first round (actually we have had a couple of wounded warriors since before the playoffs) but with this stuff I would rather wait until I hear it from the team.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
PCL helps the ACL in holding the knee together. Not as painful or devastating as tearing your ACL, but still nasty. If he thinks surgery isn't necessary than it has to be a partial tear. He risked fully tearing that thing every time he went out there though. We definitely have a team full of warriors. Only natural they have a beast for a captain.

JureEe

Go Kings Go!
Apr 5, 2012
sLOVEnija
That's too bad.

In basketball, the players can say "no."

well.. do you even consider option, that Kopi will say no... this is probably his only oppurtunity to play there..

EDIT:

Dennis Bernstein ‏@DennisTFP 23s
More on @lakings Brown injury - PCL tear didn't allow any power in left leg limiting movement too. Happened on inconsequential play

Another Carter Snipe

Terminated User
Oct 20, 2011
San Diego, CA
I have to say I'm surprised many of these injuries occurred so late in the playoffs. I figured most of them happened in the Blues series considering how poorly the team was playing then.

JureEe

Go Kings Go!
Apr 5, 2012
sLOVEnija
lisa dillman
‏@reallisa
One fix on the Doughty injury. Happened in the St. Louis series. Getting all the injuries mixed up. Sorry folks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad