Injury Report: Injuries Thread: 2018-19 Edition

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Well at least Smith got injured before the playoffs as he is usually healthy all season then gets hurt during the playoffs.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Well at least Smith got injured before the playoffs as he is usually healthy all season then gets hurt during the playoffs.

Still hoping this is a ploy to have an open roster spot after tomorrow's game. Was he hurt in practice? Dont remember him leaving a game...

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Still hoping this is a ploy to have an open roster spot after tomorrow's game. Was he hurt in practice? Dont remember him leaving a game...
Doubt it's a ploy per se, I'm sure he's actually injured. But it could be a minor injury he'd normally play through and they're figuring give him some dedicated time off to heal from it while also taking advantage of the extra roster spot.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Doubt it's a ploy per se, I'm sure he's actually injured. But it could be a minor injury he'd normally play through and they're figuring give him some dedicated time off to heal from it while also taking advantage of the extra roster spot.

I wasnt saying he wasnt injured, just that maybe it's not bad and in another time of year he might not have gone on IR but doing so now could have an added benefit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad