InGoal Magazine: New James Reimer Mask Features ‘Blueprint of Optimus Reim’

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I know some may not like the Optimus Reim nickname but I keep wondering why Joe Bowen keeps shoving "the Reiminister of defense" down our throats? does he think it will catch on? it's a terrible nickname Joe, please, just stop.

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
The Flames are a tribute to Prime as well; they are not out of place, even if they have a "micro machines" vibe.

Transformers3+OptimusPrime+truck.jpg

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
I know some may not like the Optimus Reim nickname but I keep wondering why Joe Bowen keeps shoving "the Reiminister of defense" down our throats? does he think it will catch on? it's a terrible nickname Joe, please, just stop.

The same reason he doesn't drop the whole "holy mackinaw" crap.

brodano

Oct 19, 2011
he should spend less time on his mask and more time trying to figure out how to be a better goalie

leafspring*

this is so full of win. makes the real one look shabby

I know eh. Thats a play-off mask if i ever saw one. Something menacing looking would be nice.Thats not his personality though,and don't expect that much.

Last edited by a moderator:

29Potvins

Jul 17, 2012
he should be spending less time worrying about his mask and all that crap until he becomes more established. imo

Yeah, because goalies who aren't 'established' are not allowed to do anything else but practice every waking moment :help: God forbid they spend a hour or two describing a mask design with an artist..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad