Information needed....important! please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Ok Gents in order for me to finish a few things on the website I need your assistance. I need the following peices of info sent to my email address [email protected] : Team name, Your name, your email address, your MSN or ICQ if applicable, Your AGM's name and email if applicable and his/ her MSN or ICQ.

I also NEED to know who is on the admin team and what there titles are...for example I know Rich gets the trades but I know longer know exactly what his title is or what email he uses for them to be sent to.

Quicker I get this info...quicker I can make the necessary pages I need. I can't or better yet won't go forward until I get this info!

Thanks

HFNHL Red Wings

Sorry Dryden, I somehow over looked this post.
Can you please clarify why you need everyone's e-mail? The GM's page should already have this contact info, the only links you should need are the Admin team for the appropriate links unless I'm missing something.

The roles are:
Commish - Matt
Director of Player Personnel (DoPP) for trades - Rich
Director of Player Representatives (DoPR) or something like that - Reggie

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
The one reason why I need it is because I want to change the way the GM's page is built. By removing email addresses from the pages and replacing them with a name, which is in itself a link that can be clicked on and an email is sent from there. Not sure how much you know about html and spam but this is one of the ways in which people get email addresses and use them to spam. What I'm trying to do should help try to eliminate that.

Hope thats clear....If you guys think its not necessary...I won't do it. Up to you...its your site too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad