Info for fans visiting Buffalo

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
If there’s a better wing place than Gabe’s Gate in the city proper I haven’t yet found it
Have you tried Wingnutz on Military at Froth Brewery ? Very good but prices are high everywhere now. I still remember 10 or 25 cent wing nights!

Last edited:

sabresfan3383

Dec 3, 2004
Tonawanda, NY
I miss the good old 5 cent wings and $5 pitchers of Labatts for Monday night football and Sabre games
19 year old me used to love Thursday at the Square, walking down to Washington Street Grill (now House of Charm for those still local) for 10 cent wings and $5 pitchers of Molson. $25 got you through the night, fed and well lubricated haha.

Reactions: Old Navy Goat

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Hi everyone! I live in Western NY and was hoping you guys/gals could give me advice about what NHL service you think is the best to watch games. Thanks in advance!

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Hi everyone! I live in Western NY and was hoping you guys/gals could give me advice about what NHL service you think is the best to watch games. Thanks in advance!
Who you looking to watch?

You're basically going to need a subscription to ESPN+ ... and a VPN for any games on MSG.

ryan4u2

Sep 10, 2023
Hello all,

I was born and raised in Calgary and moved to Toronto. I am coming down to Buffalo for my first time. If anyone is selling tickets please let me know. Just trying to avoid Ticketmaster and their prices. Also if there any bars you recommend near the KeyBank Arena where fans gather, I would love to know. Thank you :)🙏

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Hello all,

I was born and raised in Calgary and moved to Toronto. I am coming down to Buffalo for my first time. If anyone is selling tickets please let me know. Just trying to avoid Ticketmaster and their prices. Also if there any bars you recommend near the KeyBank Arena where fans gather, I would love to know. Thank you :)🙏

Southern Tier Brewing Company is right next to the Arena

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Hey Sabre fans...From Niagara Region Canada. What are the chances I can pick up tickets cheap next Tuesday pre-season bruins sabre game? I take it there will be folk selling outside and the worst case scenario I will be able to purchase at the games. Thanks in advance. Love the Sabres and thinking they start killing it soon!

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Hey Sabre fans...From Niagara Region Canada. What are the chances I can pick up tickets cheap next Tuesday pre-season bruins sabre game? I take it there will be folk selling outside and the worst case scenario I will be able to purchase at the games. Thanks in advance. Love the Sabres and thinking they start killing it soon!
There are a bunch of tickets on Ticketmaster for under $15 at the moment. Chance you can grab one for $10 if you wait, but $15 isn't bad. In-person scalpers are basically extinct these days with digital ticketing almost exclusively taking over.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
My dad and I are planning a trip to WNY (Probably next October before the weather gets real intense) to try and catch a Bills and Sabres game.

I'm thinking about staying somewhere in the south towns to be closer to Highmark Stadium.

I've been eyeing East Aurora. Looks like a pleasant little town with plenty of restaurants/bars (Bar-Bill sounds like an elite spot for wings as well)

Obviously we'll spend a day or 2 exploring other parts of Buffalo but just wanted to here locals opinion for I am open to suggestions!

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Have you tried Wingnutz on Military at Froth Brewery ? Very good but prices are high everywhere now. I still remember 10 or 25 cent wing nights!
I enjoyed them for sure, a little saucy for my preference but the flavor and size of the wings were great

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
My dad and I are planning a trip to WNY (Probably next October before the weather gets real intense) to try and catch a Bills and Sabres game.

I'm thinking about staying somewhere in the south towns to be closer to Highmark Stadium.

I've been eyeing East Aurora. Looks like a pleasant little town with plenty of restaurants/bars (Bar-Bill sounds like an elite spot for wings as well)

Obviously we'll spend a day or 2 exploring other parts of Buffalo but just wanted to here locals opinion for I am open to suggestions!
There’s great art and architecture in the city if that’s your thing. Otherwise consider driving a bit to see some of the local hiking trails or even Letchworth State Park

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Hello Sabre Fans!

I am planning to head to Buffalo from Toronto for the Sabres/Bruins game November 14th. Any suggestions for a hotel that is in close walking distance? I see a Marriott right across the street but it looks like it’s fully booked or won’t let me reserve one night only.

Thanks!

newfiejesus

Sep 19, 2016
Newfoundland
Hello Sabre Fans!

I am planning to head to Buffalo from Toronto for the Sabres/Bruins game November 14th. Any suggestions for a hotel that is in close walking distance? I see a Marriott right across the street but it looks like it’s fully booked or won’t let me reserve one night only.

Thanks!
Hyatt Regency. Ask for Marty if you order in-room massage.

• Haha
Reactions: Beerz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad