Info for fans visiting Buffalo

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
Making a night of things for the wife's birthday this weekend and booked the Courtyard Marriot for the night before the Edmonton game.

Can anyone recommend where we can get a full 24 hours of parking nearby? (e.g., arrive and park around 4pm on Friday and be covered until 4pm on Saturday)? Hotel staff was not helpful when I called.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Hi all, I'm actually looking for info on Rochester. My wife and I will be staying in Honeoye and taking a day trip to Rochester. What would be some things to see and do? Most importantly, who has the best New York style pizza in town? We'll be traveling with our dogs so outdoorsy/neighborhoody recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Hi all, I'm actually looking for info on Rochester. My wife and I will be staying in Honeoye and taking a day trip to Rochester. What would be some things to see and do? Most importantly, who has the best New York style pizza in town? We'll be traveling with our dogs so outdoorsy/neighborhoody recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

Can take a hike to High Falls.

Reactions: RabidBadger

The Blunder Years

Nov 11, 2013
Park ave is the hip area and is full of restaurants and bars and is easily walkable.

Pittsford is a really nice area too. It’s outdoorsy and safe. There is a walking path that runs along the Erie canal that is great for pets. Some good restaurants too. Pittsford Dairy is a good place to go for ice cream.

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
not sure how long you're in town for ... but Letchworh State Park would be a nice day trip

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
not sure how long you're in town for ... but Letchworh State Park would be a nice day trip

Letchworth is part of our "unfinished business" tour we're doing. My wife and I visited Ithaca a few years ago and didn't have time to squeeze it in so this is our shot. I'm sure we'll find more things to come back to. Upstate NY has become a favorite destination of ours. In my book, it's a much better travel destination than the Upper Peninsula in our state.

Reactions: BUCKSHOT

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Letchworth is part of our "unfinished business" tour we're doing. My wife and I visited Ithaca a few years ago and didn't have time to squeeze it in so this is our shot. I'm sure we'll find more things to come back to. Upstate NY has become a favorite destination of ours. In my book, it's a much better travel destination than the Upper Peninsula in our state.

Next trip should try The Adirondacks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad