Individual Ticket Resale (READ OP - Face Value or Below ONLY - Must List Sale Price)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
I have two singles for tomorrow, looking to potentially trade one of them to get closer to the other one so my friend and I can sit (at least closer) together. The seats are:

Section 218 Row 4 Seat 4
Section 224 Row 23 Seat 13

In both seats you would have a folding chair as your seat. Ideally though you might have a ticket towards the back of Section 224 and want to trade it for a Row 4 ticket in 218? I wouldn't charge anything extra if I was giving up the Row 4 seat, even though the face value is about $40 more.

PM me if you think we can work something out. Thanks.

alotlikehomer

May 11, 2012
FS: Game 5 Pair Sec. 213 Row 22

Just found out that I can't make the game on Friday. I have a pair in section 213, row 22. I can transfer from my ticketmaster account for face value of $154.20 each via PayPal. Send PM or email me at my username @aol.com.

SOLD

Last edited:

MacT27

Feb 20, 2015
Looking for at least 1 maybe 2 for Wednesday ... Really looking to finally go to a game at MSG with my father

thomol

May 11, 2015
game 7

Looking for 2 tickets for game 7 wednesday. preferably center ice or close to it but anything is fine. Not paying stubhub prices. Thanks! Pm me if you have them

jwelles17

Apr 23, 2012
Looking for a single on Wednesday - anything to get me in the building!

PM me if you have anything under 2 bills!

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Since the playoffs is not a time when face value or below is a reasonable expectation for ticket resales, we have elected to close this thread and reopen it at the beginning of next season.

If you would like to request offers from fellow users, please post in our Season Ticket Holders thread and take the discussion directly to private message or email.

If you have any questions or concerns about this thread or our policy, please email [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad