Individual Ticket Resale (READ OP - Face Value or Below ONLY - Must List Sale Price)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012
Tickets

Selling a pair of tickets for home game 1 this Thursday.
Selling them for what I paid for them on Stubhub.
Section 211 row 7 for $341 per ticket.

If interested email or text

[email protected] or 908-451-8177

SOLD

Last edited:

Janerixon

Jun 16, 2002
Visit site
One ticket for sale Game 1 vs Capitals Thursday
Section 204 Row 1
Ticket cost 270 (face value + fees for this ticket)
email me at [email protected]

Also have one ticket for sale Game 5 vs Capitals
Section 101 Row 12
Ticket cost 315 (face value + fees)
same email as above

Last edited:

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Anyone need a single to Game 1? I have 1 gallery seat in sec 202 row 2. I will be using the other ticket if you'd like to meet a fellow HFer. Face value is $168.

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
Question on getting tickets to a NYR game?

Hey everyone, so im from BC, Canada and i will be in New York the first week of May, i would LOVE to catch a Rangers game at Madison Square Garden. Friday, May, 10th is game #5 and thats the only game i will be able to catch if it makes it that far.

I was wondering where to go to find decently priced tickets in New York? I would be looking for 2 tickets for my girlfriend and myself.

any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

good luck in round 2 guys! :cheers:

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Hey everyone, so im from BC, Canada and i will be in New York the first week of May, i would LOVE to catch a Rangers game at Madison Square Garden. Friday, May, 10th is game #5 and thats the only game i will be able to catch if it makes it that far.

I was wondering where to go to find decently priced tickets in New York? I would be looking for 2 tickets for my girlfriend and myself.

any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

good luck in round 2 guys! :cheers:

Very tough timing for you. Playoff tickets are neither cheap nor plentiful. Read through this thread and our season ticket holder thread for information, and check back in with us.

Onion Boy

Jan 29, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone planning to go to DC for games 3 or 4? I live down here and am thinking of grabbing a single just to get into the building and cheer alongside my fellow Rangers fans.

trueblue231930

Nov 4, 2008
Anyone planning to go to DC for games 3 or 4? I live down here and am thinking of grabbing a single just to get into the building and cheer alongside my fellow Rangers fans.

Me and two buddies are getting tickets for Wednesday. if you want us to get you a ticket so you can sit with us that's cool with us.

PM me if you want.

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Hey guys,

i'm stoked that our Rangers are coming down to dc!

i now work for the caps, and am happy to set everyone up with seats here at the verizon center.

our home games are scheduled for monday 4/4, wednesday 4/6, and sunday 4/10.

our price range for 200-level seats are $259.00 to $364.00 per seat. each ticket comes with access to our budweiser brew-house (unlimited buffet, beer/wine/soda).

additionally, our 400-level seats are $149.00 to $169.00 per seat. each ticket also comes with budweiser brew-house access (unlimited buffet, beer/wine/soda).

if you’re interested, shoot me a pm and i’ll grab you the best remaining seats.

thanks and lgr!! :yo:

Nice, wish these prices existed in NY

trueblue231930

Nov 4, 2008
Hey guys,

i now work for the caps, and am happy to set everyone up with seats here at the verizon center.

our price range for 200-level seats are $259.00 to $364.00 per seat. each ticket comes with access to our budweiser brew-house (unlimited buffet, beer/wine/soda).

additionally, our 400-level seats are $149.00 to $169.00 per seat. each ticket also comes with budweiser brew-house access (unlimited buffet, beer/wine/soda).

PM sent

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Hey guys,

Can get tickets for cheaper on stubhub.

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011

The Budweiser Brewhouse tickets come with unlimited food, drink, AND BEER.
So, if you are a guy who is inclined to have a beer or two (or seven) at a game this is actually a trendous deal.

Those 400 level seats for $149 on the end the Rangers shoot twice are a real nice deal./ I wish game 6 was not on Mothers day, but at least it's a road game this year !

machphantom

Oct 22, 2011
So, if you are a guy who is inclined to have a beer or two (or seven) at a game this is actually a trendous deal.

Those 400 level seats for $149 on the end the Rangers shoot twice are a real nice deal./ I wish game 6 was not on Mothers day, but at least it's a road game this year !

Hey Cliffy, you wouldn't be able to reveal the password for the Caps presale tomorrow, would you?

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Selling a single in section 316. This is a barstool seat. Seat 9 is the last in the row. Face value from MSG strip is 181 for this round. This is printed on my ticket It is in my rangers account. PM if interested in this seat. PayPal accepted. Chase quickpay preferred

MikePLee

Oct 9, 2011
Hi,

I'd love to buy 2 tickets to game 2 on Saturday. Anyone selling tickets at a reasonable price?

Please email me at [email protected]

or text me at 201-248-0781

Thank you so much.

LGR!!

dubidubidu

Apr 27, 2012
SI,NY 10304
Hi, have one single ticket to tomorrow night. Sec 224UWC row 23 seat 13. It is a folding chair at the top of Sec 224, dead center ice. Face with Ticketmaster fees is $160.35.

Edit: Sold!

Last edited:

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Still looking to sell that bridge seat at 181 which is face value. If you haven't sat on the bridge, its one of the best views of the ice. Have a couple other tickets as well. If anyone is interested, please message me.

*Sold*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad