Rumor: In-season Proposals, Rumors, Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics) LXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Back to Zuccarello, if the Rangers are looking for D I wonder if they would trade Zucc for Hejda if we add in Briere and retain half on both.

UFA for UFA. I guess it doesn't make a whole lot of sense since our prospect pool is weak and if we're going to keep a UFA a defensemen would make more sense than a winger. I'd just love to see a Zuccarello-Duchene-Iggy line. Replacing Mcleod/Talbot on that line with Zucc could be dynamite. Maybe we get him signed somewhere between 4 and 5.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Back to Zuccarello, if the Rangers are looking for D I wonder if they would trade Zucc for Hejda if we add in Briere and retain half on both.

UFA for UFA. I guess it doesn't make a whole lot of sense since our prospect pool is weak and if we're going to keep a UFA a defensemen would make more sense than a winger. I'd just love to see a Zuccarello-Duchene-Iggy line. Replacing Mcleod/Talbot on that line with Zucc could be dynamite. Maybe we get him signed somewhere between 4 and 5.

we do that and then trade immediately zucc for 1st (maybe +).

sather should be fired if he does that though.

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com

That won't get Zuc. They'd want a replacement top6 RW so they are in a win now mode. I'd trade them Iggy if the Avs had a contract extension in place prior to the trade.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City

Yes! i think he would fit like a glove on that line, maybe we can beg PIT to take Talbot

But in all honesty Sather should just hold onto him for their run...unless they get an overpayment, which i dont think they will.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Mark Pysyk collapsed during a game of pick up basketball. I hope he's alright. Prayers are definitely with him.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Mark Pysyk collapsed during a game of pick up basketball. I hope he's alright. Prayers are definitely with him.

Yikes.
Hope he gets well soon and that it is nothing too serious.

After all that Sabres discussions, this is the last thing you want to see regardless of what you think of him as a player.

We should definitely pick up Erixon. But me thinking it probably means it has a 0 chance of happening.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
With how bad the defense is i'm really having a hard time not understanding why the Avs haven't done really anything yet this season in any capacity.

Jim Morrison

Aug 4, 2009
Erixon has only played for teams with a stacked blueline. That's why he doesnt 'stick'. I think he'd be a perfect fit for you guys.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
i may be the only one but I hope they keep McLeod, I can see him being traded though.

They just re-signed Cody last September. His new deal hasn't even kicked in yet, and Roy's been very happy with him, and played him often in a bigger role. I'd be shocked if they moved him.

O'Reilly's former KHL teammate Zuccarello apparently will be moved. Doubt Roy has any interest in the small UFA to be but I think he would compliment our offense nicely.

That's not the only thing they have have in common. Slats is moving him because they couldn't come to terms on a new deal, and he also just so happens to be represented by Newport. I feel like the Avs probably don't want to go down that path unless they have to.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Avs won't claim Erixon, even though it's a no-brainer move. Would put them at the contract limit and let's face it, the team has seen several players pass through waivers already this year who would have been upgrades over a guy like Guenin.

Roy is committed to these bums for the time being at least.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Avs won't claim Erixon, even though it's a no-brainer move. Would put them at the contract limit and let's face it, the team has seen several players pass through waivers already this year who would have been upgrades over a guy like Guenin.

Roy is committed to these bums for the time being at least.

Unfortunately this is exactly the case.

Guenin's miracle on ice last night would have pushed any doubts they may have had about him aside.

On another note, with Gleason going to WSH, the number of landing spots for Hejda keep diminishing by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad