Impact Thread - Off-Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec

I too am satisfied with the soccer aspect this season, thanks to Garde and co. We've forged an identity, a real structure, which was lacking in the previous years. The period of adaptation at the start will most likely end up costing us the playoffs, but it's worth it long term...as long as the 2nd floor does its job.

I appear in that vid, I'll let you guys guess when ;)

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Anyone play FIFA?

I started last year. Played about a hundred games during the last three months of the year and just stopped for no real reason.

Picked up FIFA19 on release. Liking it, but not having as much free time as of late

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Anyone play FIFA?

I started last year. Played about a hundred games during the last three months of the year and just stopped for no real reason.

Picked up FIFA19 on release. Liking it, but not having as much free time as of late
That's my entire experience with the EA games honestly . I play them pretty intensely for a couple months and then they sit on my shelf. I tend to alternate between baseball, hockey, football and soccer so all told they make a fortune off my ass in any case :laugh:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
if IMFC acquire Romain Alessandrini.... after that.... i hope they look for a competent stricker :laugh:

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
We’d have an interesting midfield next year

ST
Piatti-Alessandrini-Silva
Taider-Piette
LW - Fanni - Diallo - RW

Whole backline could differ though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events