OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Big drama in Spain as they sack Lopetegui.. A day before the wc because apparently Barcelona players were furious he were to become Real Madrid coach after the Wc.

This is why its better to announce that kind of stuff after the tournament.

As for the 2026 bid, it was Can-us-mex vs morocco..... I mean can Morocco even support a World Cup with 48 teams? It would've cost them 20% of their GPD. Not a smart move and a blessing in disguise for losing the bid.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Big drama in Spain as they sack Lopetegui.. A day before the wc because apparently Barcelona players were furious he were to become Real Madrid coach after the Wc.

This is why its better to announce that kind of stuff after the tournament.

As for the 2026 bid, it was Can-us-mex vs morocco..... I mean can Morocco even support a World Cup with 48 teams? It would've cost them 20% of their GPD. Not a smart move and a blessing in disguise for losing the bid.

*cough* Qatar *cough*

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Yeesh, does this mean Montreal is going to dump more money in to the Stade Olympique?

in order to make a lot of money thanks to tourism for the world cup, yes, probably

and before you point to Brazil ruining their economy for it, we're talking about renovations to an existing stadium for a couple of games, not building a brand new one

seeing these kneejerk "MY TAXES" reactions all day today make me a little sick to my stomach

Last edited:
Reactions: Scandale du Jour

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
in order to make a lot of money thanks to tourism for the world cup, yes, probably

and before you point to Brazil ruining their economy for it, we're talking about renovations to an existing stadium for a couple of games, not building a brand new one

seeing these kneejerk "MY TAXES" reactions all day today make me a little sick to my stomach
I wasn’t going to but ok, lol.

If the city renovate the place maybe they should try to convince Alouettes to come play there.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
2-3
Piatti (PK), AJH
Dwyer, Colman 2x

If anyone got a TVA stream , you can PM me, I would appreciate thanks

EDIT : Finally a 4-2-3-1 probably the start of a good thing and a chance to see Krolicki as AM there for a few mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad