OT: IMFC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Hah. 6000 would take years if not decades to reach.
Also why in the world would they try to get Aubut involved? Instant failure.
$3M + soccer stadium (PEPS doesn't cut it) is just too much for basically what is going to be amateurish sports.

Really depends who the partners are.

If Rogers, Bell and/or Videotron are involved, there is hope. They could promote it like they do the CFL and slowly but surely create a viable AND popular product. Everyone plays soccer as a kid.

However, as you said, it would take time.

As for Quebec City, yeah, Aubut is a joke. If Tanguay is involved, I am in. He did great with R&O and the Remparts. PEPS would cut it in the short term, not long term.

That league HAS to be a long term project. If investors in Quebec City are ready to struggle for 5-10 years and they have a long term vision, I think it is doable. I'd even send Tanguay my resumé lol

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Kinda ****ed up by Vieira to leave mid season like that and initially denied talks. I see why NYCFC fans got upset at the end. On the other hand, I think Balotelli will stay at Nice (His mentor while they played in Inter and Man City).

Pep's assistant for 11 years now the coach? Far from a bad thing*.

Last edited:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Wow Raul Ruidiaz signs for Seattle. Another player that could've helped us. For those who don't know him he's one of the top scorer in Mexico and will represent Peru at the World Cup. If that gives u any indictations he's called 'peruvian messi'. He'll make big bucks for sure.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Bas Dost is such a weird name, it reminds me of this movie

51702-das-boot-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Celso Borges is rumored to be getting interest from MLS teams. I love that guy, my favorite tico player. Such a good midfielder, I wish he'd come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad