IMFC eliminated with a bang - Joey Saputo watch ongoing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
I hear a lot of fire Shalli but why does the De Santis get a free pass. I look at this team and it is so poorly built. Lack of quality throughout the lineup.

Embarrassment to finish the year in this fashion, Joey has his work cut out.

Not poorly built. There are some good blocks, including Lopez who was brought in late and got injured. He's a CB so that would have let Rivas on the sideline.

However, people don't like how we collapsed throughout the 2nd half of the season and went from 1st to 5th in a short period.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Did TSN show the whole fight? RDS kept showing the coach and we didn't get to see what Di Vaio did

franck50

Nov 19, 2011
Enjoyed every second of the brawl, Di Vaio can slap like no one can

I know a slap can do damage but how about a fist to the jaw instead ? You are down 3 to nothing with 2 minutes left to your season! If you go in a scrum go all in

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
We have one win in our last 9 games lol.

Di Vaio will miss the first game of next season btw.

And I advise you guys to be careful for what you wish for, if Schalli gets fired, Biello is probably replacing him.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Bring a legit LB (for god's sake no more Brovsky as a starter)
Bring back Valentin.
Sign a CB for depth.
Bring a DP CAM.
Bring a CM for depth.
Bring a very good left winger.
Bring a #2 goalie to second Bush.
Bring 2 legit strikers (with at least one who can play in a supportive role)

And finally, FIRE THE COACH!

I always thought Brovsky was not a legit LB, I would rotate him with Tissot more often
Loaning Valentin was one of the most dumbest moves
I would keep Rivas, playing Ferrari less (he cant start everyday), Piscu, & wait before letting Arnaud, a player of his experience is very hard to find in this league and has been decent for the last 3-4 games he played.

It gotta look like
OUT : Paponi, Pisanu, Romero (he should leave by tomorrow), Nesta, Warner, Perkins, Nyassi, Arnaud (?), Rivas (?)
IN : De Rosario, GK, Ubi (loan return, yea I would keep him 4-5th CM), Valentin (loan return), a RB who can play Wing-Back and move Mapp to the Left(DP)

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I hear a lot of fire Shalli but why does the De Santis get a free pass. I look at this team and it is so poorly built. Lack of quality throughout the lineup.

Agreed, one of the reason a president cant get too friendly with staff members. I highly doubt Saputo will fire NDS. But NDS has explaining to do ; LoL loaning Romero, Pisanu, Paponi

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007

very good question, very simple answer. they are in it together. De Santis is Saputo's BFF ... and although bielo knows nothing about coaching NOTHING ... I wouldn't be surprised if he is given a go if not next year the year after. you think shallibummzzzz wanted bielo as assistant? :laugh: Saputo and de santis imposed him ... and that's probably why we didn't get a better coach. very simple. It had to be a coach that would be able to bend over when needed, perhaps what marsh didn't do enough.

my biggest beef with the impact is that they did not contribute to the game here at all, all these people want is a toy to play with, and that's fine, but I find their begging for support campaign classless and hypocrite.

DanT

Jan 17, 2009
Montreal
Romero give an explanation for his behevior :sarcasm:
zk4v9k.jpg

https://twitter.com/andressromero/status/396107618881916928
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somehow I think google translated didn't work too well for him

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Lol I'm keeping an eye on his twitter account.

Let's move to the impact season thread and forget about this game, shall we?

I think he wont overeact on twitter. He knows better now. He wanted to show the league we were no 1. And he got put back to his place. He will act accordingly... ON TWITTER. Behind close doors probably a few things flying all over the place and few players being targetted... we'll see tough with him we never know for sure lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad