GAME TIME: 8:30pm EST
Where: Wherever the **** Houston is.
Seen on: RDS, TSN

Confirmed lineup for #IMFC:
Camara - Ferrari - Rivas - Brovsky
Warner - Bernardello
Mapp - Wenger - Pisanu
DiVaio​

Is this the return of this warrior? ........................ /// ............................. Is this guy gonna be on the bench?
dm_120804_soccer_fight.jpg
Arnaud_vsTFC_ACC.jpg

Sup Mapp.
tumblr_mqb9ygXVO41sbmryxo1_500.gif

Salut Hassoun.
tumblr_mjhavn4mSU1r1fq7do1_500.gif

Win or go home boys.

I-M-F-C
PARTOUT ON CHANTERA TON NOM
ON DÉFENDRA TON BLASON
JUSQU'À CE QUE MONTRÉAL SOIT CHAMPION

#TOUSPOURLACOUPE

In case of tie after 90:
1) 2x15 overtime halves
2) If still tied, penalty kicks

And finally, **** you Brian Ching.

Last edited by a moderator:

pine*

Nearly nailed the starting lineup, sub Felipe for Pisanu.

ALL-IN, BOYS (and Pyretta)

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Wenger as CAM behind Di Vaio? I kinda like it. We can lauch long balls his way and he'll win them, which he is very good at, and then find Di Vaio, which he is also good at. He is a strong kid so he should help us dominate the midfield. Not a bad idea at all.

Rivas starting could be a blessing like it could be catasrophy. It is a big gamble, but we're at a point where we have to take such a chance. Good decision.

Pisanu starting after his last two performances was expect. I'd glad.

4-2-3-1? I wanted a 4-1-4-1 if Arnaud were to play, but I gotta say that 4-2-3-1 has been our best formation for the last two years, Marco made a good choice here.

Good decisions all around, the coach has done his part, it's now up to the players.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
C'monn BABYY!! No Matter what happens with Nelson "Tyson" Rivas tonight, we can't blame him. He'll do his best. If he sucks tonight, thats on Schallibaum for deciding to play him after being out one year injured. Giles Barnes & Will Bruin better put on their seat belt, cause its gonna be a bumpy ride

Wenger behind Di Vaio is really questionnable. I personally would of have started Felipe and play Wenger down the right instead of Pisanu. But knowing Schallibaum. Pisanu is probably going to come off at the 60 minute mark, and if Felipe comes on, then Wenger will slide down the line.

So ****ing pumped lets goo. BTW Hello to all the new people watching the Impact tonight :handclap:

Last edited:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Wow, I hope Rivas remembers how to play soccer because it's been a while now. He's probably a better cyclist than footballer at this point :laugh:

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
No Arnaud!!!awesome

If we are down by the 60th minute, expect Romero to come in for Pisanu, Bernier for Warner and Felipe for Wenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad