I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
Par la 50?? Careful friend, la 50 tue bcp de monde... Passe par la 417 la prochaine fois.

Ouch... damn it's true that there were long stretches of highway with no lights and no separator in the middle with cars coming at full speed in the opposite direction just inches from you...

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
I'm gonna have to go spend another week in Mansfield this summer. It's not a bad place but there's absolutely nothing to do over there. The only positive is that it's near the Ontario border so I can drive over to Renfrew and buy some Yukon Jack at the LCBO.

I wish they sold Yukon Jack in Quebec. It's an awesome drink. Almost as good as Sambuca.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Hmm, me and a few guys I know where planning on going to Renfrew to conduct a Yukon jack whisky heist and stash the goods in Mansfield, Que as it is out in the middle of nowhere. What are the odds.......

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
I'm hungry. What are you cooking tonight?

Well, yesterday I made some chicken with veggies.

1) Marinate the chicken 4 hours in orange juice, lemon juice, powdered garlic, powdered onions, salt and pepper

2) Cook at 400 for 40 minutes surrounded by white mushrooms, tomatoes and red peppers

Was not bad.

I didn't cook today, I was lazy. I bought a caesar salad at costco and ate the whole thing

Reactions: Legionnaire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad