I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
I'm currently in a small motel in a town called Mansfield-et-Pontefract

Mansfield-et-Pontefract - Wikipedia

There's literally nothing here.

There isn't even anyone working in the motel. I had a password to get in my room, but no key. I think I'm alone in the entire building since my car is the only one in the lot. TBH it's a bit scary. I uploaded a pic.

You can literally see horses and cows and other strange exotic animals when you're riding along the highway.

So...

What have you guys been up to?

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 25

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Good to see you Masao, whenever you go months without posting I assume you're trapped under various knickknacks/garbage in your home ala Principal Skinner in the episode where Bart works for the mob.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
Damn, I googled the nearest McDonald's and it's like 40 kilometers away. Urgh.

Good to see you Masao, whenever you go months without posting I assume you're trapped under various knickknacks/garbage in your home ala Principal Skinner in the episode where Bart works for the mob.

I... I might have been.

You only started this thread to show us a pic of your car. I’m onto you.

Damn, it was that obvious?

Make another cooking video or go to Washington DC and get @Roman Fell to be a guest chef with you.

I'm lazy though. And it's a bit hard to make a cooking video in a motel room with no kitchen....

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
reminds me of the time I was an over night train in the old Czechoslovakia in the late 80's--I was the only one on the train for about 4 hours

That's legit scary tbh. Come to think of it though, it would make a good setting for a horror movie / thriller. Like, you have to hide from a killer in the train, and as you move from wagon to wagon you run out of space to escape...

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
That's legit scary tbh. Come to think of it though, it would make a good setting for a horror movie / thriller. Like, you have to hide from a killer in the train, and as you move from wagon to wagon you run out of space to escape...

what sort of scared me was there was no conductor on the train that I could find--I walked the entire train

but I was 19 and had booze--so I sat down and enjoyed myself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->