Proposal: I'm fixing the Habs, (2trades,1bribe,1new UFA)

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
In this order: Major changes Bolded

1. Habs - Kings

Scherbak, Beaulieu, Fucale, 1st

for

Muzzin

Beaulieu likely becomes expansion fodder for LA as they have five defenseman they wnat to protect atm and the habs taking muzzin

2. With Beaulieu gone The best players not protected on the Habs are Emelin, Davdison, Benn, and montoya.

We bribe LV to take emelin (likely a second)

3. NHL Draft day

Avs - Habs

Duchene
for

Sergchev, Mccarron, 1st, Plekanec

Habs need a top six centre (ideally one b) Avs need defensive prospects.

4. July 1st

Sign Shipachev - one year 5.5 mil
This allows us to move Chucky to the wing

Resign Galchenyuk and radulov both at 6 mill
Resign Steve Ott, Nesterov, and A.Martinsen for about 800k each
Resign markov for 4.5 mil for two years

current cap hit just under 75 million (74.8)

Habs lineup

Patches - Duchene - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Shipachev - radulov
Lehkonen - Danault - Shaw
Byron - Ott - Mitchel
Martinesen

Weber - Muzzin
Petry - Markov
Benn- Davidsion
Nesterov

Price
Montoya

Thoughts on deals and the ideas in general?

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
If we didn't ship Sergy+ at the deadline for Duchene, what makes you think it would happen in the off-season?

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
So with the exception on Juulsen you have Montreal moving out every first round pick they've made since Galchenyuk,plus two future 1sts. Way to mortgage the future.

Montreal isn't moving Sergachev. If they were willing to do that it would have happened at the trade deadline.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
If we didn't ship Sergy+ at the deadline for Duchene, what makes you think it would happen in the off-season?

We have muzzin to play with weber for the rest of his prime, also I'm not saying what will happen (MB won't trade sergachev) I'm talking Value wise and what the habs could be.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver

The only logical explanation would be an early playoff exit gets them pissed off to move him for a more immediate impact.

I still think its very unlikely to ever happen.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can

1. Habs - Kings

for

Muzzin

Beaulieu likely becomes expansion fodder for LA as they have five defenseman they wnat to protect atm and the habs taking muzzin

I like your adding Fucale to the deal. However as i asked on the other thread I would like a scouting report on Beaulieu ? Also anything on what hes expected to resign for would be appreciated.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
So with the exception on Juulsen you have Montreal moving out every first round pick they've made since Galchenyuk,plus two future 1sts. Way to mortgage the future.

Montreal isn't moving Sergachev. If they were willing to do that it would have happened at the trade deadline.

For the sergachev part I alreadyreplied to someone else and if thats the biggest problem with all my proposal then I did alright
As for the selling our future let's go over what I'm giving up and what the habs are getting.

Potential top 2 dman, potential top 4 dman,porenting top six right winger, 3rd line centre, goalie prospect (we have many) two very late 1sts, one second

What the get
First line centre
Number 2 dman on a good contract
Rid of emelin and plekanec

The habs likely have 5 years to win a cup Then we need a full tilt rebuild anyway. This lineup gives us a good chance to win right now.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I like your adding Fucale to the deal. However as i asked on the other thread I would like a scouting report on Beaulieu ? Also anything on what hes expected to resign for would be appreciated.

On pace for about 28pts, good skater but he tends to have brain farts (if he wasn't inconsistent he'd be one of ou best defenseman and borderline untouchable) his shot isn't very strong but it usually gets to the net (hence alot assists from tips)

Likely to ask in the 3mil range next year.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal

1. Habs - Kings

for

Muzzin

2. With Beaulieu gone The best players not protected on the Habs are Emelin, Davdison, Benn, and montoya.

We bribe LV to take emelin (likely a second)

3. NHL Draft day

Avs - Habs

Duchene
for

Sergchev, Mccarron, 1st, Plekanec

Habs need a top six centre (ideally one b) Avs need defensive prospects.

4. July 1st

Sign Shipachev - one year 5.5 mil
This allows us to move Chucky to the wing

Resign Galchenyuk and radulov both at 6 mill
Resign Steve Ott, Nesterov, and A.Martinsen for about 800k each
Resign markov for 4.5 mil for two years

current cap hit just under 75 million (74.8)

Habs lineup

Patches - Duchene - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Shipachev - radulov
Lehkonen - Danault - Shaw
Byron - Ott - Mitchel
Martinesen

Weber - Muzzin
Petry - Markov
Benn- Davidsion
Nesterov

Price
Montoya

Thoughts on deals and the ideas in general?

yeah let's deal every first round pick and quality prospect we have

fantasy sci fi trades are sci fi

ps overpayment for duchene and muzzin

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
On pace for about 28pts, good skater but he tends to have brain farts (if he wasn't inconsistent he'd be one of ou best defenseman and borderline untouchable) his shot isn't very strong but it usually gets to the net (hence alot assists from tips)

Likely to ask in the 3mil range next year.
3 million would be to much imo We need some extra cap to resign toffoli and pearson. Wonders if habs would sign him for 3 million range and trade him at 2 million cap for 3 years?

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
yeah let's deal every first round pick and quality prospect we have

fantasy sci fi trades are sci fi

ps overpayment for duchene and muzzin

The players I'm acquiring in the trades are 26 and 28 Hardly irrelevant to the future. So how about changes to the propsal that are valid not just nope won't work.

also we still have (young assets under 25)
Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Hudon, Juulsen, Mete, S.Bourque,Lindgren, Mcniven, Lehkonen, and 4 2nds in the next two drafts. Also shaw is 25.

But yeah I'm trading the entire future.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Habs are tight to the cap, he is still young a bridge deal at less is still possible think two years 2-2.5 mil

if we could get him between 2 and 2.25 fine but not much more Other then that im happy with the trade offer and accept gladly Can we interest you in some size and grit to go along with your new defense man ? Clifford Nolan or andreoff all available reasonable offers accepted

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
if we could get him between 2 and 2.25 fine but not much more Other then that im happy with the trade offer and accept gladly Can we interest you in some size and grit to go along with your new defense man ? Clifford Nolan or andreoff all available reasonable offers accepted

No need, our smallest Dman is 6'0 everyone is 6'2 to 6'4 many of whom like to hit plus we have shaw and Ott up front

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
To all the habs fans saying ur giving to much I'm curious what do you think a top pairing Dman is worth and what a number 1 centre is worth. Both of whom are on good contracts.

The roster I have preposed will be an honest contender for atleast 3 years, maybe more depending on patches and prices next contract and how well weber ages.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
To all the habs fans saying ur giving to much I'm curious what do you think a top pairing Dman is worth and what a number 1 centre is worth. Both of whom are on good contracts.

The roster I have preposed will be an honest contender for atleast 3 years, maybe more depending on patches and prices next contract and how well weber ages.

Emelin @50% instead of Beaulieu for Muzzin and I'd do that deal. I don't want to move Sergachev so Duchene isn't worth discussing

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Duchene didn't get Sergachev at the deadline and he won't in the off season either. If anything his value has decreased.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad