I'm coming back :-)

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
in 2 weeks from now i will arrive in toronto, so maybe we should try to get a day for the gm meeting?

i'll be at all 3 leafs home games that week (the 10th, 12th and 14th of march, thats tuesday, thursday and saturday and a raptors game on friday the 13th (ugh)

thats not a good day for a GM meeting anyways... so personally i would prefer the gm meeting on monday or wednesday that week. how does that sound to you guys?

as for the ottawa-based GM's i'll be there from 16th to 19th watching thomas vanek and the sabres take on the sens on the 17th, so maybe we can find a day that works out in ottawa too :)

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
since the replies are plenty and positive :) how about saturday the 14th?

i'd join you guys at the harbour sports grille right after the flames-leafs game

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I'm afraid I have a prior commitment :(.

On the bright side, that commitment is to our adoption workshop, as we've started the process of getting approved and registered as prospetive adoptive parents. So, fingers crossed! (Seriously, it will be months, and possibly years, but we're excited nevertheless to be taking this step.)

So if you folks get together Saturday, raise a glass for me and the missus. :)

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I'll be in town Thursday only Tony, but could potentially connect with you after the game. Otherwise, I'll see you at the game in Ottawa on the 17th. St. Patrick's Day no less!

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site

On the bright side, that commitment is to our adoption workshop, as we've started the process of getting approved and registered as prospetive adoptive parents. So, fingers crossed! (Seriously, it will be months, and possibly years, but we're excited nevertheless to be taking this step.)

:handclap:

Gotta start somewhere

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
ok, here is more news. the raptors game on friday is not an option anymore, so the meeting could also take place on friday. how does that sound?

nick, we can meet as long as you're in toronto during the day if you want/have time, but for sure in ottawa

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
ok, here is more news. the raptors game on friday is not an option anymore, so the meeting could also take place on friday. how does that sound?

nick, we can meet as long as you're in toronto during the day if you want/have time, but for sure in ottawa

You're better off anyway... the NBA sucks.

TorontoGM

Nov 10, 2005

That's wonderful news, good for you Douglas!!

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
So is anyone going? I confess tonight and tomorrow are far from ideal for me but if there is a gathering I could swing by for an hour or two.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
I should be OK for that. I've been wanting to see them play for some time -- what better occasion than when you're in town!?

4:00 PM start vs the Manitoba Moose. I'm guessing we can meet down there, and then buy tickets in a group?

sounds very good. so lets meet there at like 3:30pm?

who else is in?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Good time had by all. Good game, good company. Shame Michael Grabner didn't stic around long enough to say hi to a group of fans that had come *all the way from Austria to see him*, but otherwise thoroughly enjoyable!

Great to see you again, Tony! I hope your friends enjoyed themselves, and that the rest of the trip goes well.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
It really was a good game and great company.

Grabner at least showed up on the scoreboard, thats something at least :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad