I'm coming back :-)

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Gentlemen,

I know, this is BAAAD timing since you guys just had your GM meeting, but I'm coming to Toronto in March and would love to meet you guys again :)

I'll arrive (with 3 friends) on the 8th and will leave on the 20th. So anybody who is interested in another meeting, sign up here :)

Tony

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
March isn't necessarily bad timing at ll. Depending on how our sim schedule goes, that could be just before the trade deadline, which would make for some interesting conversations, no doubt.

BTW, Tony, your friend Elka is hot. Just sayin'. :naughty:

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Gentlemen,

I know, this is BAAAD timing since you guys just had your GM meeting, but I'm coming to Toronto in March and would love to meet you guys again :)

I'll arrive (with 3 friends) on the 8th and will leave on the 20th. So anybody who is interested in another meeting, sign up here :)

Tony

Are the 3 friends female or male? I thik Nick i splanning to get Heatly for you this time.

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
Is that offer open to any GM?? :D

European...yes. :) I'll even pick up the beer tab because Euro's won't be able to drink that piss they serve at Scotiabank place.

Ones outside of the Ottawa area in North America...it stands as well, but you're buying the beer. ;) Trust me on this...the tickets will be cheaper once I'm done with the $11 pints. :yo:

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Ryan (ATL) and me have come up with the idea of organizing a hfnhl gm hockey game when i come over, what is everyone thinking about that? :)

ThrashersGM

Dec 14, 2006
Yeah, I'm sure we can gather up some gear for the boys, maybe you can smuggle your elbow pads in your suitcase. We can see about renting skates, I can probably get ice time for a decent price. Lets see how many people are interested and get our game on.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Flight is booked (arrival 8th of march, departure 20th of march), tickets for 3 leafs games and one sens game are in the works)

so there is no way for you guys not to join the gm meeting - although we have yet to find a date, time and location :)

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I'll have to talk to Drew, see if we can get any time away. There are *far* worse things to do than to spend a summer weekend in Montreal...

... even if it *is* with you punters! ;)

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
I'd be in for the draft in Montreal along with watching the ballet. I hear Montreal is really good for the Arts in the summer.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I already have the time off from Thursday through Sunday.....just need to book the flight and room. Never been to the lovely city

Default101

Gentlemen,

Tony

Hey Tony.. I originally thought this was bad timing but i completely forgot the kids have march break :) which means a weeks vacation from one of my jobs, so depending on what the schedule is at my other job i might be able to make it up. That would be in the last 8 days of the visit or so. Which games are you going to Islanders/Tampa/Calgary??

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Hey Tony.. I originally thought this was bad timing but i completely forgot the kids have march break :) which means a weeks vacation from one of my jobs, so depending on what the schedule is at my other job i might be able to make it up. That would be in the last 8 days of the visit or so. Which games are you going to Islanders/Tampa/Calgary??

yup, all 3 games.
right now the plan is to leave for ottawa on the 15th and come back to toronto on the 19th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad