Confirmed with Link: Ilya Kovalchuk Feigns Retirement to go to KHL, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

slammer

Oct 28, 2010
Hessen
Not exactly. Thanks to ECONOMICS(our state with the highest income taxes you can ever see; our "esteemed" government continously gouging us with their 35% Federal "contributions" we're forced to give yearly), Kovy is gone. Yeah the Escrows weren't helping either but still....

oh....he's also a coward, a loser, and a moron, too.

Sorry, are you fooling me? :/ I dont know if you are serious or not...

Anyway, its HIS decision in the end, but tne lockout seems to give him the feeling back how it is to play at home...

its just sad, he's one of my top fave players ever...i cant imagine the devils w/o him...
and i am fearfully thinking about our future - we need s/o to fill this space!

my question is: do you really blame him for this decision? or is it just "fun"?

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
How about this :

Top Ten Klingon Insults

1. petaQ
2. You are a honourless coward.
3. Romulan lover
4. Your blood is water!
5. Honorless targ.
6. Old Man
7. Betrayer
8. You Hit like a Ferengi's Grandmother.
9. Ferengi dog
10. Tom Paris look alike

Take your pick. :laugh:

No "Your Mother Has A Smooth Forehead"?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How about this :

Top Ten Klingon Insults

1. petaQ
2. You are a honourless coward.
3. Romulan lover
4. Your blood is water!
5. Honorless targ.
6. Old Man
7. Betrayer
8. You Hit like a Ferengi's Grandmother.
9. Ferengi dog
10. Tom Paris look alike

Take your pick. :laugh:

Haha where did you get all those?:laugh:

This whole thing leaves the 2012 SCF run a little sour with me. No more Zach, no more Clarkson, no more Kovalchuk. Marty, Patty, Zubes, Zajac, Henrique, and CBGB are all I wanna remember. And a few of the defensemen.

None of the other 4 cup finalists, nor the 94 ECF team had so many disgraced unlikeable characters. Not that I think Clarkson is disgraced, and at this point Zach is out of my doghouse.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Oh for Christ sake nobody knew the Russian would pull this. Not Even Jim:laugh:

Yeah anyone saying I told you so can **** up the same road as Kovy. The point of the constant back and forth was that Kovy was bad for the team, not that he was a weasel that would turn tail.

If Kovy poisoned the team lets see the Devils win a Cup in the next five years. Only then can the I told you sos have a leg to stand on.

DevilChuk*

Haha where did you get all those?:laugh:

This whole thing leaves the 2012 SCF run a little sour with me. No more Zach, no more Clarkson, no more Kovalchuk. Marty, Patty, Zubes, Zajac, and CBGB are all I wanna remember. And a few of the defensemen.

None of the other 4 cup finalists, nor the 94 ECF team had so many disgraced unlikeable characters. Not that I think Clarkson is disgraced, and at this point Zach is out of my doghouse.

I hear that Henrique guy scored a big goal or two :sarcasm:

RJK

Feb 25, 2010
NC
i don't blame him at all for wanting to play closer to home. but that's why you don't sign a 15 yr contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad