IIHF World Championships

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Kaapo Kakko making a statement. 3 goals and the tournament hasn't lasted 4 periods.

How was that Hughes boy in U18?

Reactions: Unsustainable

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Ok, this is probably hot take central, but Kakko over Hughes....does that have any chance? That guy looks incredible.
I don't think so even though I think Kakko has a similar ceiling and probably a higher floor than Hughes. It seems like New Jersey has already made up its mind to go with Hughes. But there's always a chance they could change their mind however small that chance may be.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
All we hear is radio Kakko.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Dammit. Eetu took some ill to the knee and left the rink. No further info yet.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Ninonino expected to join Switzerland.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Eetu is out of gear, have some brace in his leg and limps away with crutches.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I teach high school. One of my students lives near a bunch of players. She said she ran into Nino this morning and that he didn't look upset and was mildly excited to go to play for Swiss at the worlds. I don't know any other context, but that's pretty frustrating to me. I want every player on our team giving their 100% on every shift. I can't fathom our players not being bothered by last night. There were a lot of passengers out there. To me this makes me think twice about Nino's competitiveness and drive if he seemed to be OK with losing. I could be reading too much into it.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I teach high school. One of my students lives near a bunch of players. She said she ran into Nino this morning and that he didn't look upset and was mildly excited to go to play for Swiss at the worlds. I don't know any other context, but that's pretty frustrating to me. I want every player on our team giving their 100% on every shift. I can't fathom our players not being bothered by last night. There were a lot of passengers out there. To me this makes me think twice about Nino's competitiveness and drive if he seemed to be OK with losing. I could be reading too much into it.

Ya think?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad