OT: If you played in the NHL, what type of player would you be?

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Question is very simple. If you played in the NHL, what type of player would you be?

For me it is easy, Claude Lemieux mixed with Pierre Turgeon

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Anyone of the Sutters, but with more speed. (Even though I actually played defense when I was young).

Last edited:

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Like what type of player would I want to be?

A Colt sized Lidstrom.

sup9114

Apr 11, 2019
A little mixture of Cam Janssen and Ryan Reaves, so i'd be Camryan Reassen.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I would be the type of player that leverages fame to get expensive women and then make terrible decisions regarding said women. Yes I said women, not woman. When you're famous you need to take advantage of that and "date" women in every city. Remember....if you're a man being a slut is a noble endeavour.

Oh right, sorry. I'd probably be like a mix between Brett Hull and an attack helicopter (with Patrick Sharps lady killer eyes).

Reactions: Saint Loser

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I'd be the type of player who was the worst player to ever play in the NHL shortly before passing out from exhaustion sometime during my first shift.

Me too!!! I'd be so bad that everyone would be saying, "How the hell did this guy make it to the NHL?!?!?!? He is nowhere near good enough". And its true, which not at all ironically, is exactly why I am not in the NHL.

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018
Jay McClement if a forward

Nik Lidstrom if defense

Jordan Binnington/Mike Richter if goalie

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018
I would be the type of player that leverages fame to get expensive women and then make terrible decisions regarding said women. Yes I said women, not woman. When you're famous you need to take advantage of that and "date" women in every city. Remember....if you're a man being a **** is a noble endeavour.

Oh right, sorry. I'd probably be like a mix between Brett Hull and an attack helicopter (with Patrick Sharps lady killer eyes).
I’d go gay for him.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I would be the type of player that leverages fame to get expensive women and then make terrible decisions regarding said women. Yes I said women, not woman. When you're famous you need to take advantage of that and "date" women in every city. Remember....if you're a man being a **** is a noble endeavour.
So basically you are in it for something that rhymes with "pucks" but isn't made of vulcanized rubber? :naughty::laugh:

Reactions: TK 421

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad