If you could tell Mark Chipman something what would it be?

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
I wouldn't tell him anything.... I would ask him who was the "mentally challenged" person who decided the Loge seats were a good idea. Oh, and how can you look at yourself in the mirror after raising ticket prices when you have one of the worst teams in hockey.

White Out 403*

The Loge seating has made the MTS Centre a terrible place to watching hockey at the 2nd level compared to other modern arenas. It's really reduced the lifespan of MTSC. Terrible decision.

Jetsetter

Mar 2, 2015
Winnerpeg
Okay let's get off the railing thing! There must be something else?

I'd add, stay with the draft and develop BUT I'd love more Canadian players. Ones from closer to home, also have a better chance of sticking with the team when they enter UFA status.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg

I'd add, stay with the draft and develop BUT I'd love more Canadian players. Ones from closer to home, also have a better chance of sticking with the team when they enter UFA status.

I guess your view is not affected. That's been my only complaint of TNSE since they came back. I even spoke to Mark Chipman when he was at an event, got not problems with anything, except with how bad they screwed up my view.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I wouldn't tell him anything.... I would ask him who was the "mentally challenged" person who decided the Loge seats were a good idea. Oh, and how can you look at yourself in the mirror after raising ticket prices when you have one of the worst teams in hockey.

Agreed and both points.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

I don't know what makes you think that. Most 20 year olds want to be anywhere other than the place they grew up. Most 20 year old Manitobans have seen enough flat barren plain covered in ice and snow. Its a novelty for kids from California.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad