GDT: If there's a game but no GDT, is the game really happening? Canes @ Blue Jackets

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I absolutely loved Gerbe's game when he got his first pretty full season the year we almost made the playoffs. Lots of skill and determination. Hopefully now that he's healthy and appears to have a chance to play with some good players, he can recapture some of that. Both goals were on fairly slick moves, and every game I've seen with him in it this preseason he does something to stand out almost every time on the ice. Hopefully he can keep it up. Playing with a big guy like Jordan may really open things up for him to show his stuff.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Hurricanes11.png

I don't hate the roads as much as I did when they were revealed, but the homes are pretty bad. Say what you will about the old set, at least they were somewhat unique, these are just so very bland.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
After having watched and listened to highlights of most of the pre-season games, I take back my reluctance about Gerbe. His skill set is of much higher quality than I had originally been led to believe. Good on JR for taking that chance.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Yeah I'm not sure why people didn't realize he was skilled. He was a dominant collegiate scorer. Just a matter of finding a way at his size to get to the net. He raises our overall skill level, only a few guys have hands a step above him. St. Louis took till his mid 20's before he became a dominant player. Not saying that's what we've got at all, just saying gerbe is as skilled as anyone not named semin or skinner on this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad