GDT: If there's a game but no GDT, is the game really happening? Canes @ Blue Jackets

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
Canes line up:
Tlusty - E. Staal - C. Terry

Gerbe - J. Staal - Dwyer

Bowman - Nash - Dvorak

Welsh - Brett Sutter - Westgarth

Sekera - Faulk

Murphy - Hainsey

Harrison - Bellemore

Ward
Khudobin

That line up looks like a 5-1 loss to me so I probably don't even need to post Columbus' lines.

Last edited:

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
Radio only, no video stream for this one.

Canes trail 1-0 after the 1st period. Nikitin with the Columbus goal against our 3rd line/3rd pairing.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Isn't Massivehoser the ref that the Florida newspapers goaded into making a couple really awful diving calls in that game a few years back?

He's my least favorite ref in the league for a reason.

WalkerBabe

Oct 26, 2007
Raleigh NC
We score! Finally. ... Who read Luke DeCock's column today? I agree with him that these last two preseason games could very well indicate how our season is going to unfold.

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
like a month ago people were talking about a "healthy pitkanen" and a "healthy ruutu"

now we have ron hainsey and radek dvorak

#yolo
Dvorak over Ruutu is bad to you? I thought you would take a player with no legs or arms before Ruutu and AFAIK Dvorak has all of his extremities. :sarcasm:

Zezima

Jul 28, 2012
Charlotte, NC
like a month ago people were talking about a "healthy pitkanen" and a "healthy ruutu"

now we have ron hainsey and radek dvorak

#yolo

10 years ago we had Erik Cole, Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Jason Karmanos. Now we have no cole, no jobs, no cash, no hope, less karmanos and nathan gerbe on our 2nd line.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
2nuneyu.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad