Rumor: If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 37.2%
  • Maybe/Undecided

Votes: 46 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Vipers ..
1713330621194.png

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I think @Mosby is right about Smith. I dont think he’s interested in random local woodland creatures and I don’t think he’s interested in old timey Mormon stuff.

I think he wants something pretty…out there…like Yeti, Venom or maybe Black Diamond.

I don’t think Black Diamond is appealing to kids. Boring to draw. Doesn’t look all too interesting on a hat or shirt either. No kid in Utah is asking their dad and six moms to buy them that merch.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I think this is all I got for the night fellas…going out with some Venom. Some of the snakes look a little too intimidating I think, but I like the idea of doing a snake and bee combo with venom…probably too complicated to pull off though.
IMG_2560.jpeg
IMG_2559.jpeg
IMG_2553.jpeg

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I don’t think Black Diamond is appealing to kids. Boring to draw. Doesn’t look all too interesting on a hat or shirt either. No kid in Utah is asking their dad and six moms to buy them that merch.
define kids. 6 year olds? You’re so right. 14 year olds? Opposite.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I love the way you use the prompts.. you can seem to get better logos ..love the tops one

View attachment 853524
Like the colors.

I think this is all I got for the night fellas…going out with some Venom. Some of the snakes look a little too intimidating I think, but I like the idea of doing a snake and bee combo with venom…probably too complicated to pull off though.
View attachment 853525View attachment 853526View attachment 853527
I like the idea.

Hmmm. I think with a snake like this you could do a lot of subtle things like mountains or hockey stick patterns on the body.
Would be cool to add mountains to the scales and then have some kind of a mountain/scale trim/shoulders. But subtle, not immediately obvious.

Reactions: Llewzaher and Mosby

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
The Utah Hive was under the radar for me until now, but now I actually love it. It’s awesome. This jersey with that honeycomb pattern added to the shoulders is it for me, gotta be the favorite. It looks great, incorporates all the relevant state elements, and invites the fans to “Join The Hive…” the new version of The Pack
IMG_2542.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad