Rumor: If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

If the Coyotes Relocate, Will You Remain a Fan?

• Yes

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 37.2%
  • Maybe/Undecided

Votes: 46 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I know we're talking about the noun use of Stags in this case, but would Mormon country really choose a team name like stags when the adjective definition is this?

Screenshot_20240416_175837.jpg

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
How about the Utah Hive with something like this as the main logo?
IMG_2539.jpeg
IMG_2538.jpeg

And something like this on the shoulders
IMG_2540.png

Not this generic color scheme of course…but could be cool with a unique color combo. Lends itself well to some nice slogan material. “Come join the Hive…” “We want our players to have that Hive-mindset..”

Attachments

• IMG_2538.jpeg
    IMG_2538.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2539.jpeg
    IMG_2539.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2540.png
    IMG_2540.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: MIGs Dog

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
How about the Utah Hive with something like this as the main logo?
View attachment 853271View attachment 853272
And something like this on the shoulders
View attachment 853274

Not this generic color scheme of course…but could be cool with a unique color combo. Lends itself well to some nice slogan material. “Come join the Hive…” “We want our players to have that Hive-mindset..”

I like Bee logos quite a bit, but a hive logo is as lame as if they just did a Yeti's cave for a logo.

Edit: no offense lol

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I like Bee logos quite a bit, but a hive logo is as lame as if they just did a Yeti's cave for a logo.

Edit: no offense lol
I know what you mean haha…but it’s on their state flag, and I’m sure they could come up with a way to have a mix of both a hive logo and a fierce looking hockey bee guy. Or it would be cool to try to come up with a beehive logo that looked a little like a hockey mask…make the lines of the cage mask look kind of like honeycomb or something

Reactions: Kai Yo T

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I might be all-in on Utah Black Diamonds.

I could see those concepts being appealing to Smith. These are the new Jazz rebranded uniforms under Smith’s ownership:

DFB3D47A-D2C9-4ADA-97B1-1B6F5F9FC449.jpeg

I would say he likes things super modern.

Reactions: Prarievarg

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I’m not too worried about it being bee related. They only adopted that beehive flag like a year ago.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I’m not too worried about it being bee related. They only adopted that beehive flag like a year ago.
It’s been a symbol since Deseret times.

Absolutely love it … all 3 of those

Man I wish someone would get this before RS

Change the logo, tweak a color good to go.. maybe the lettering not so bright
You’re saying you like the colors of the Cleveland monsters set? But what name and jersey design are you saying you like?

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
It’s been a symbol since Deseret times.

You’re saying you like the colors of the Cleveland monsters set? But what name and jersey design are you saying you like?
I actually like the complete design of the Blue and White Jersey you posted.. perfect color combo ... I have no idea the name or the logo ... i actually love the way the Jersies are as is .. of course I know you cant copy another team etc..

I actually like the complete design of the Blue and White Jersey you posted.. perfect color combo ... I have no idea the name or the logo ... i actually love the way the Jersies are as is .. of course I know you cant copy another team etc..
I really the black and copper Jersey posted by Brodie as well

But that Blue is what I have been looking for .. not too light not too dark .. pefect shade ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad