If McDavid wins the Art Ross, it will be the most impressive win since...?

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
Why are we only tracking production over the last 30 games for McDavid, and the last 2 games for Mackinnon, rather than the whole season?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's because if you look at full-season production, Mackinnon is out-producing McDavid, and your narrative here is that McDavid is untouchable and is light-years ahead of anyone else in the league.

EDIT: Also, in McDavid's last 30 games, he is producing at a 1.57 ppg (24g-23a-47 p in 30 GP)... Mackinnon is 1.53 (22g-24a 46p in 30GP) .... lmao. McDavid is literally 1 point ahead with almost 2 full minutes of ATOI... Really "a tier of his own".

Hes 10 points above mackinnon and way hotter, 54 points since january 12th.

Hes in his own tier.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Crosby and Kane were more impressive...they easily won it by like 20 points.
Only problem i have with this is he kinda came out of nowhere or not a favorite and all the other contenders are all healthy.This season has had no significant injurys to the top players and there was also a log jam at the top with numerous players.

Mr Blue Man

Jul 19, 2015
Only problem i have with this is he kinda came out of nowhere or not a favorite and all the other contenders are all healthy.This season has had no significant injurys to the top players and there was also a log jam at the top with numerous players

Except Mackinnon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad