If Liverpool still finds a way to bottle it, it will be the biggest failure in football, ever

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Why was this thread created? FFS, just merge it with the PL thread.

Mad City fan who complained after every Liverpool game this season, desperately hoping that he would be right, who just now realized it isn't going to go his way. I can't fathom how it took this long.

Reactions: robertmac43

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Yeah, it would be the biggest choke in the history of football.

Likeliest outcome is they win the league by a bigger margin than the current they have so pointless thread

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
I've been a big Liverpool fan for over 10 years now, but never post here since I don't really see the point in discussing footy on a hockey forum. This thread however is just so ridiculous that I just had to come here and point out how hopeless the Liverpool haters have become.

I mean honestly, we've been utter trash for a long time prior to 2018. I don't know if it's because OP is an overly entitled and bitter United fan, or is perhaps a jealous Spuds/Arse fan because neither of you them have won anything relevant in a long time, but threads and posts like these all over the internet have gotten beyond tired at this point.

It's over, just live with it. The long standing Liverpool never winning the league jokes made famous by people who think footy was invented in 1992 are dead. Find a new gag.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I've been a big Liverpool fan for over 10 years now, but never post here since I don't really see the point in discussing footy on a hockey forum. This thread however is just so ridiculous that I just had to come here and point out how hopeless the Liverpool haters have become.

I mean honestly, we've been utter trash for a long time prior to 2018. I don't know if it's because OP is an overly entitled and bitter United fan, or is perhaps a jealous Spuds/Arse fan because neither of you them have won anything relevant in a long time, but threads and posts like these all over the internet have gotten beyond tired at this point.

It's over, just live with it. The long standing Liverpool never winning the league jokes made famous by people who think footy was invented in 1992 are dead. Find a new gag.
To be honest I'm actually enjoying a lot of it. I especially enjoy all these angry posts, finding anything to grasp at to denigrate Liverpool, their coach and their fans, but then turn around and call Liverpool fans unbearable and make sure to remind them that nobody likes them. Meanwhile, especially on this board, a lot of the Liverpool fans just seem happy with how well their team is doing and probably wouldn't even give a second thought to these people without all the trolling, whining and complaining.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I don't know if it's because OP is an overly entitled and bitter United fan, or is perhaps a jealous Spuds/Arse fan because neither of you them have won anything relevant in a long time, but threads and posts like these all over the internet have gotten beyond tired at this point.

Even better, he's the rarest breed - a stray City fan!

Reactions: WaW

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Even better, he's the rarest breed - a stray City fan!

I've noticed fewer City fans around the internet. r/mcfc is losing subs and City flairs on r/soccer are few and far between. Meanwhile the Chelsea flairs are up. I guess they've went back to "supporting" Chelsea again.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Who hasn’t made a post in here since starting the thread.

This is kind of his thing. He drops in every now and again with a comment about a Finnish player or something outlandish and then leaves for a while again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad