If Kingston was our farm team location...

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
If Kingston was the location for our farm team, I would keep the name "Frontenacs" the same. I did up these jerseys. I am not graphic designer like Jerkstore, I just use MS paint.

What are your thoughts?
KingstonFronts_zps3aee503d.jpg

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
lol, I would have supported this while I still went to Queen's. Now I'm conflicted :P

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
My original question was going to be whether or not Kingston residents would be able to stomach AHL ticket prices...

... then I saw that game-day Fronts tickets cost $22.

Is that normal OHL ticket prices, or am I crazy in thinking that's high?

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
The tickets are $14 for students. they add stupid fee's, convenience fee whether you pick up the tickets at the box office or order them online. What other way is there?

lafite

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Kingston would be a perfect location for the Sens farm team. Rivalry with Toronto and Hamilton, close to home, perfect. It would be cool though, if Pittsburgh had a team there, because they would be the Kingston Pens.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
My original question was going to be whether or not Kingston residents would be able to stomach AHL ticket prices...

... then I saw that game-day Fronts tickets cost $22.

Is that normal OHL ticket prices, or am I crazy in thinking that's high?

I think it's too high personally. A local radio station occasionally gives away 98 pairs of free tickets just by visiting them at some random location so maybe next time they do that I'll pick some up. I wouldn't pay $22 for Fronts tickets though.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
There are always deals. If you bought $40 worth of stuff down town and brought the receipt you got two free tickets.
That included the gas station across the street.

TheOriginalSilf*

From an OHL perspective, that's slightly higher than Sudbury Wolves tickets.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I mean, B-Sens games are $19, but Frontenacs tickets are $3 more?

How does that make sense?? It costs considerably more to run an AHL franchise than it does an OHL one.

I must be missing something.

TheOriginalSilf*

How does that make sense?? It costs considerably more to run an AHL franchise than it does an OHL one.

Thoughts that a Canadian market garners a higher demand for hockey? :dunno:

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY

Because we have 40 years of AHL hockey here and play in a profitable Arena..to keep costs for fans equals affordable rates which meets affordable expenses..

Good luck on your future endeavors OP, let the City of Binghamton and it's fan base bashing begin

TheOriginalSilf*

Good luck on your future endeavors OP, let the City of Binghamton and it's fan base bashing begin

I think you're taking this thread a little too personally/seriously.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Just to clarify, my conflict comes from not wanting to lose guys like Ski and Main from our Hf team ;)

the chef

Just you know why...
Mar 22, 2009
Binghamton is a lot better than some of the previous destinations for the baby sens such as PEI (played before the Confederation Bridge was completed).

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I like Bingo - great location and I think we're developing a nice relationship there. But if Main keeps ruining the shootout results, I may have a different opinion.

Can we trade Main to Wilkes Barre Scranton for roll of stick tape or something?

Kidding.

Totally not kidding

:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad