Proposal: IF, IF Jack Eichel ever demanded out...#NYR

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Jeff Gorton and the NYR have never shown any reluctance to hunt the big fish. IF, and only IF Jack ever got so fed up and demanded out, say, by the end of the season, for example, and the Rangers proposed the following, is it close? Add more? How's the value?
BUF Receives: Vitali Kravtsov, RW; K'Andre Miller, LD; Filip Chytil, C; Lias Andersson, C ; Alexandar Georgiev, G; and both 2020 1st-round picks (NYR+TOR/CAR)
NYR Receives: Jack Eichel, C

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
From another thread:
Scenario: Lightning fail to win the Cup again

Eichel

for

Point
Killorn
Alex Barre-Boulet
1st 2020 TBL
1st 2020/21 VAN
1st 2021 TBL (condition: Vancouver makes the playoffs in 2020 and the Vancouver 2021 1st is not in the top-10)

I don't know much about the pieces in your offer, OP, but the one Buffalo fan that acknowledged he had read it said it wasn't worth considering.

Does your offer top that? (I'm not being snarky, I really don't know much about a lot of what is there)

Recipe Unlimited

Sep 1, 2019
They'll need a replacement #1C (or high potential young C) back, and they won't have a problem getting it.

It's just how much of a downgrade are they gonna get (and what will be the + on top of the downgrade)

hmc1987

Jun 2, 2019
Jeff Gorton and the NYR have never shown any reluctance to hunt the big fish. IF, and only IF Jack ever got so fed up and demanded out, say, by the end of the season, for example, and the Rangers proposed the following, is it close? Add more? How's the value?
BUF Receives: Vitali Kravtsov, RW; K'Andre Miller, LD; Filip Chytil, C; Lias Andersson, C ; Alexandar Georgiev, G; and both 2020 1st-round picks (NYR+TOR/CAR)

Sure,

NYR - Eichel

BUF - Kakko, Chytil, Shesterkin, Fox

There you go

Reactions: Bobby Terrance

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
You're not even gonna offer Kakko? Lol... don't even bother. And I'm not even a BUF fan

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Regardless of value. Eichel is the type of player to only get traded if there is a rift between him and management. Making proposals will not make either side happy.

Reactions: paulmm3

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Buffalo receives: Heaping, massive pile of shit
Your team receives: Franchise superstar center

Golly gee, sounding f***ing awesome. Eichel proposals need to go jump off a bridge. Especially ones where you're not even gonna pretend to offer anything of value.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Mika at half the price is a better asset for this roster. In three years it may be different but I don't see a way to have two 10m players on this team.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
No way, lots of solid pieces in there and even if they considered moving him. He wouldn't be traded in the East. He would be shipped out West. kinda like Joe Thornton to SJ. If I was trading a franchise player for Whatever player. it wouldn't be in the same Division/Conference.

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
I would think that Eichel’s camp gives this team two more years. If the team is still rudderless then he absolutely asks to be traded internally.

What will the Sabres get for a franchise 1C? It will likely be underwhelming as I can’t see anybody willing to part with an equal player unless it’s a first pairing RHD. It would still leave a huge hole at C for the team because they don’t have anybody to replace him. It’s just not a good look when you have one of the brightest stars on a floundering team.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Too expensive to even think about without making my heart hurt.

Yeah, you have to expect it to hurt, but without even identifying specific pieces, there is a dif betw hurt and gutting the team.

Pass.
If he gets to UFA at an early enough age, and can be signed at cost of 4 1sts, that you do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad