If Bobby Orr took a time machine from 1970 to 2017... Part II (Mod warning post#199)

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
"I'd give him a run if I had a little start," laughed Orr. "But from a standstill - this kid is quick. And with the puck."

/ Bobby Orr (about McDavid)

He admits it himself, yet there are lots of fans in here who still defend this ridiculous idea, claws out.

You do realize he's a classy guy who never runs down other players? We are talking about the man who never celebrated a goal, he just put his head down and skated to the blue line because he didn't want to show up anyone. Even his most famous goal "celebration" was because Noel Picard took his skates out from under him.

And oh yeah, by the way . . . CONNOR McDAVID IS HIS FREAKING CLIENT!!!

http://orrhockey.com/player/connor-mcdavid/

Mbraunm

Oct 19, 2016
I think we are at the point in this thread (and the previous thread about this same topic) that if posters want
to make a point that is totally cool. However, please review the evidences and facts within the context of the discussion first. If is tiring and repetitive to have to rehash facts and proofs for posters who just jump without understanding and context. Please read first

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad