Proposal: If Auston Matthews makes a public trade request, what's your offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Deangelo+Top 15 protected 1st+Marc Staal 50% retained+Two 2019 2nds (TBL+NYR’s)+Gilmour+Lindbom
For
Matthews

Deangelo- a lot of untapped potential and looked good this year although stats don’t show it. RHD also
Marc Staal 50%-good vet presence
1st round pick in good draft+2 2nds. Can grab some solid players and Leafs have been drafting good recently
Gilmour-extremely fast and played in the NHL this year
Lindbom-Leafs grab a decent goalie prospect (picked 39th overall)

Is this a real offer?

:laugh: good lord

Reactions: BerlinBlueShirt

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Doesnt matter anyways he will leave for Arizona to go home eventually

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Interesting hypothetical scenario. His team just signed the top UFA on the market that he helped recruit to a 7 year deal, and then he publicly demands a trade.

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
I just say it because this thread is a joke and I think you’re the only serious post in it :laugh:
I know most people are having a laugh but if Matthews was ever to be offered to be traded you would have to give up a fortune to get him....I think personally he is just about as good as McDavid...and that isn't meant to slight McDavid....I just think Matthews is that good!

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
I don’t know where anyone gets this idea that elite centers would be mad to have another elite center on the team. It’s dumb. One thing if it’s a basketball team and you have to share the court but these guys are on two separate lines. Both of them are going to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad