Idk How , But John Tavares Made A Series of Moves That Made The Puck Enter the Net

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Holy moly, I don't fully comprehend what happened, but it looked cool.

He basically just busted his way in, was able to keep the puck and created room to spin and shoot. Great balance and strength. I personlly don't think it was anything thread worthy, but it was nice.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
He basically just busted his way in, was able to keep the puck and created room to spin and shoot. Great balance and strength. I personlly don't think it was anything thread worthy, but it was nice.

Agreed.

Unless the guy makes the move on your team then it's "thread worthy".

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

It was thread worthy because of how video game-y it looks.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
That's either the ugliest pretty goal I've ever seen, or the prettiest ugly goal I've ever seen. Regardless of which, it sure was a series of moves that led to a goal.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I chuckled at step 2. You got it wrong though, it's select, start not b,a,start

It's really U U D D L R L R A B Select Start for all you Contra fella's. BTW, It's also a song by the Deftones...

Select Start is only if you're going to play 2 players. Hitting Select moves the cursor to the 2-player option. For single player, you can omit Select and it'll still work, but the cursor will stay in the 1-player option. They're both valid.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Skille's tonight was better, made a sick play to receive his pass and had a better shot to finish it. If he was some young upcoming star there'd probably be a thread about it.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
That was just a normal play. He need to be a lot better to deserve his own thread.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
I hope this is the start of J.T. going into beast mode. I've been a little disappointed in his season to date.

probably too late to salvage the team's season, so, I'm looking forward to J.T. playing a few games for the Maple Leaf in Paris in May.

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
I swear his stick passed through his body at either 1 or 2 instances during those series of moves.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
I like the 2 backchechers that just go by him like drones while he is standing still and turning back around. Coach must've been pissed.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Why he would stay with a hack organization like the Isles is beyond me. That said, sick play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad